Klaus' Idea

Klaus patted his pocket, seeing this as the perfect time to slip off. He needed to find Elena and get a vial of blood from her. Klaus himself hadn't needed her to unlock his werewolf side, Isadora, in all her glory, had done that for him. What magic she used, he wasn't sure but it worked. It just turned out that he still needed the doppelganger blood to make others into hybrids. He had the idea to offer it to Damon as he was his mate and wanted more insurance for him to live through the battle. Making him into a hybrid offered a bit more security in Klaus' mind that Damon would be okay. He just wasn't sure that Elena would agree, but he did have a plan for that too. Klaus eventually found Elena sitting out back of the compound with her usual crew.

"What do you want?" Caroline asked with an eye roll.

"A favour to ask and if agreed upon, one to return as well," Klaus explained.

"And what is that favour?" Stefan questioned, eyeing Klaus wearily. He hadn't forgotten the time he had spent with Klaus in the 20s.

The hybrid took a moment to gather his thoughts so he didn't come across as rude or snarky like he wanted to. "I just need a vial of your blood."

"What would I give that to you?" Elena scoffed.

"You just probably need it for some plan of yours," Tyler taunted in his usual fashion.

Klaus took a breath, not allowing the comments to get to him. "It's more of a personal matter."

Jeremy studied the hybrid. "You said a favour for a favour. What's your offer?"