Benjamin Arrives

Isadora's ears perked to the sound of distant earth rumbling. Benjamin! It was their secret sign to each other. Slipping out from behind her Mikaelson shield, Isadora used her speed to run off the way she could hear it coming from. Loki growled, barely being able to move out of the way to avoid being run over by the girl.

Carlisle chuckled. "Benjamin must be close."

Rebekah looked at him with a raised brow. "Benjamin?"

"He is Isadora's best friend. She gets excited to see him because they don't get to see each other often," Esme, Carlisle's wife, and mate, explained.

Loki moved to the window seat and claimed it as his for the time being. "If you don't mind, what is she?"

"Brother do not be rude," Thor said.

"I'm not trying to be rude. There was an air of power about her. I am curious as to why," Loki explained, rolling his eyes at Thor's behavior.

Feeling as if Loki would understand his words, Carlisle spoke up again. "She's a vampire with a copycat power."

Loki tilted his head. "Copycat power?"

"She can copy anyone's power upon meeting them," Carlisle informed him.

Isadora came back in, at human speed this time with a tanned, dark-haired male in tow. The two quietly giggled between themselves.

"We're going to train some, anyone want to join us?" Isadora announced, bouncing with excitement.