Break Time

A/N: It's a bit small, but I haven't had too much time to write lately. I've recently become a caretaker for a family member and it's an all the time thing so it takes up most of my time. Still trying to write when I can. 

Tony groaned as he stared at the computer screen. It had been two days since the initial signal was caught and there had been nothing since. It felt like they were being toyed with, as if a carrot was being dangled in front of their faces. Tony and Bruce were tracking every kind of wavelength and news site they could think of, but there was still no news. 

"Alright," a new voice announced. "You all need a break."

The duo turned to see Isadora standing in the doorway. They both just stared at her as if they were trying to comprehend what she had said.

Isadora rolled her eyes at them. "Yes, I said take a break. Some food and rest should give your minds a chance to reset a bit. Might find new information afterward."

Bruce slipped off his glasses and rubbed his face before putting them back on. "She's got a point. I could go for some food."

"Okay food it is," Tony said, putting down the tablet he had in his hands and headed for the door. "What kind of food?"

"Chinese?" Isadora asked.

"I'll get JARVIS to order some rice, chicken, and probably some egg rolls," Tony answered.

Isadora's eyes lit up. "Let's add chow mien?"

"I like the way you think, kid," Tony replied.

"Kid?" Isadora playfully scoffed.

Tony smirked as they entered the main area. "Yes, kid."

"You do know I'm older than you are?" Isadora told him.

"And?" Tony asked, rolling his eyes in typical Stark fashion.

An hour later, parts of the team were gathered for food. Tony couldn't deny that the break was just what he and Bruce needed, but he would never admit it out loud. The pair decided that they would pick up the work later that evening and take a few more hours break.

A few more hours turned into taking the whole night off. Everyone that was interested in movie-watching, piled into Tony's home theatre, and the night was spent watching movies as people slowly retired back to their rooms or went off to hunt.  

A/N Also don't know why but Tom Riddle's been a favorite of mine lately for fanfics. Them all being him getting his sanity back, Voldy just being a glamour to make Dumbledore think everything is still going as he had planned it.