Gathering the Mikaelsons

Leaving a stunned group behind her, Isadora left The Grill and went off in search of the hotheaded hybrid. She eventually found her way to the Mikaelson house and paused to marvel at the charm that it held, despite the evil that was homed within.

"My my it can't be," a male voice said teasingly from beside Isadora.

She grinned and turned. "Hi, Kol."

He swept her up in a hug. "When did you get in?"

"Last night. Care to take me inside?"

Kol beamed her a smile before speeding the both of them into the house. "Not that I don't enjoy the visit, but why the visit?" He asked after setting Isadora on her feet.

She plopped down on the couch. "Where's the rest of everyone?"

"I think Bekah is shopping again, Klaus said something about checking on the Lockwood property and Elijah should be back soon. Actually speaking of, hello Elijah."

Isadora sprang up and jumped at him, forcing Elijah to catch her. The man rolled his eyes at her antics and set her down. The two viewed each other as siblings even if they weren't blood-related.

"Why the visit?" Elijah asked, straightening his suit out.

Kol laughed. "She won't answer until everyone is here."

Elijah sighed, heading to the kitchen. "Tea then Isadora?" He said as he put the kettle on the stove.

Isadora hopped onto a counter. "You know it."

A few minutes later, Elijah handed her a steaming cup of green tea with a lemon wedge. Isadora hid a small smile at the fact he remembered how she liked her tea even though she hadn't seen the group in quite some time. She watched as Kol tried again and again to annoy Elijah, failing each time. Isadora knew Kol wouldn't win as Elijah's calm front rarely broke. Isadora's ears perked up when she heard the door open and the rustle of bags.