Movie Night

The game of hide and seek went on for the next two hours. Isadora found it funny when it was Demetri's turn to seek as he couldn't use his tracking ability. Everyone agreed Isadora wasn't allowed to be a seeker because she had an ability of sorts to feel when others were near and it wasn't something she could turn off. 

When the game was finished, everyone piled into the theatre room as a few bickered about what movie to watch. It was decided they would watch The Conjuring and everyone settled in. Isadora snuggled in between Klaus and Damon while Klaus made sure they had snacks next to them and Damon covered them with a blanket. The room was mostly silent as the movie played, the only sounds being made when a jump scare came on the screen. Everyone was too invested in the movie to talk over it. When the movie was over, everyone stood and stretched. 

(Like this but bigger to fit everyone. I was thinking of a room with dark wood walls, soft plushy carpet, and couches like this for cuddling or stretching out.)

"Anyone want to watch the second one?" Demetri asked, rather excitedly with Felix quickly agreeing with him.

Isadora hid a smile. She knew it wasn't often the kings and guards got a chance to relax.

"I could go for another," Nat said.

"Another movie sounds good," Caroline put in.

"Alright. Ten minute break then we'll load up the second movie," Tony said.

Isadora smirked and tossed the blanket over Klaus, covering his head. Without giving him a chance to react, she sped off, out of the room.

"Someone's feeling a little feisty tonight," Damon commented.

Klaus smirked. "Couldn't agree more."

It wasn't long before Isadora came back into the room. She was using her powers to float three cups with what Klaus and Damon could guess was blood and snacks for the three of them. Klaus and Damon took their cups from her and allowed her to settle back in her spot. As she snuggled back in, the pair took the chance to sniff her cup and were surprised to find it held juice.

The group made it through the second Conjuring movie and the first Annabelle movie before people decided it was time to turn in for the night. Klaus carried a sleeping Isadora to the room they had been sharing while Damon went out to hunt. As it was a more relaxed day, they were already in comfortable clothes so all Klaus had to do was slip off Isadora's slippers before tucking her in for the night. 

(The Conjuring series in chronological order can be found here: https://www.pocket-lint.com/tv/news/151846-conjuring-universe-best-conjuring-annabelle-nun-movie-viewing-order.  It's probably my favorite movie series.)