Bugging Tony

Again and again over the next few hours, the group was paired up and sparred until one of the pair was pinned. Isadora was pleased to see that the Avengers could quickly adapt to the change in power of the enemy. Most were confused about why Tony was sitting out, they understood why Bruce was sitting out, but Tony didn't make sense. Isadora glared at him as Tony suggested they all head inside and shower as they had been training most of the day. He said he would order some pizza while everyone was getting cleaned up.

A plan formed in Isadora's head. She jumped onto Damon's back before he could speed off and monkey clung to him. He laughed and sped them to the compound. Klaus shook his head at the two and quickly followed after. Those who needed human food went to shower and those who didn't head out to hunt. While she waited for Klaus and Damon to finish showering, Isadora made a cup of coffee and made it a mission to annoy Tony.

"Tony," she called, dragging his name out.

He stared blankly at her. "Yes?"

"Why don't you train?" Isadora asked, knowing it would get under his skin.

"I just don't."

"But why?"

"Just something I don't do."

"Everyone else was training, minus Bruce but he has a valid reason. You've not got a valid reason," Isadora snarked back.

Isadora held back a smirk as her sensitive ears picked up a slight chuckle from a hidden spot in the kitchen. Tony just glared at her and stomped off to the bar area. The girl went into the kitchen to see who had been watching the scene play out. She wasn't surprised to find Steve standing there, a sheepish look on his face having been caught.

"I take it many don't get under his skin?" Isadora asked.

Steve finally stopped laughing. "Not often enough."

Isadora playfully bowed. "Glad to be of service."

"What kind of pizza are we getting?" Tony grumbled.

"We should get cheese, pepperoni, and supreme," Isadora answered, hiding a smirk.

"Do we want to know?" Wanda asked, coming into the room.

Nat looked around at the people in the room as she entered. "Based on the grins on Isadora and Steve and how Tony looks I would say someone got under Tony's skin."

"He doesn't make it hard to do," Clint mused as he joined them.