Thor and Loki arrive

After that, people started to slowly trickle into the room. It was an amusing mix of people still in PJs and people dressed for the day. People started to mill about, going after various morning things. It wasn't long before the scent of pancakes and bacon filled the air. A couple of people noted how weird it was that Elijah stood off to the side with two cups of tea, seeming to only be drinking from one of them.

"Tally ho hybrid boy!" They heard a voice shout.

An amusing sight of Isadora on Klaus' back entered the room. Quite a few people laughed as she hopped down and took the tea from Elijah, but the Scooby Doo gang just stared at her. It was weird for them to see Klaus act like that. They watched as she sat down, Elijah standing just behind her as Klaus went into the kitchen for food. Damon appeared soon after with a plate of food for himself and Isadora. Klaus reappeared as they started to eat, taking a seat on the other side of Isadora.

"Carlisle!" Isadora said happily as the man appeared across the table for her. "Are the others here yet?"

The man softly smiled at her. "Almost. Benjamin should be here within the next few hours."

"You got him to come?"

"He was very excited to practice his powers against someone again."

Tony raised a brow. "I'm sorry did you say powers?"

Isadora stared at him with a blank look. "Yes, Tony. Carlisle said powers."

Before Tony could answer, there was the sound of distant thunder and a flash of light. In an instant, Isadora was in a corner with the Mikaelsons and Damon in front of her. The Scooby Doo gang scooted to the side of the room against a wall.

Clint just stared at them. "How the heck do you all move so quickly?"

Kol chuckled. "Isn't it obvious? We're vampires. Well most of us are."

"Vampires? Those are a myth," Steve stated, a bit scared at the thought of a supernatural being existing.

"We just live while hiding ourselves from the world," Carlisle explained.

"Hello, my friends!" A new voice boomed in the room.

"Could you be any louder?" Another voice asked with a near sneer.

Isadora peeked around Klaus to see a tall, muscular man who looked bigger than Steve. He seemed to be very happy and excited to be there. Looking at the other man, Isadora noticed the other man had a more slender build and his raven hair contrasted the other man's blonde hair. The second man's demeanor was almost more reserved than the others. It was as if he held himself to a higher standard. As if the man could feel her gaze, he looked over at Isadora for a moment before looking away.

"Man of iron, who are these new people?" The blonde asked.

"They're help for the battle," Nat explained.

"New friends I am Thor!" He boomed yet again, not getting any of the hints to be a bit quieter. "This is my brother Loki."