The Party Part 1

There were still three hours till the party, but Isadora knew Rebekah would use every moment of it to get them both ready. With how the blonde vampire drove, they made it back to the compound in just shy of forty-five minutes and rushed to Isadora's room to get ready for the party.

"I figure Damon and Klaus are escorting me to the party, but who is escorting you Bekah?" Isadora asked.

Rebekah looked away for a moment, trying to hide a blush. "Matt is."

Isadora looked at her, forcing herself to not giggle at this bit of information. "Someone's got a crush."

"Shush," Rebekah grumbled.

Once they were ready to go, the pair downed a blood bag each while they waited for their dates to arrive. Having sensitive hearing, they could already hear the music playing out in the main area that was on the other side of the building. Isadora was making sure that she had cleaned all the blood off her face as Rebekah left the room while Damon and Klaus came in. They both froze for a moment, taking in how she looked.

Snapping out of their momentary shock, they both bowed and offered a hand with a "My lady" added in. Isadora smiled and gave them her hands.

"You look ravishing love," Klaus commented.

"Thank you," Isadora answered. "You two don't look so bad yourselves."

The trio walked into the party and to the bar for a quick drink and to get a scope of things. Isadora threw back a couple of shots of vodka while Klaus and Damon sipped their bourbons. Isadora spotted Alice and Rosalie and slipped off before the boys could react.

"You both look wonderful," Isadora announced when she was next to them.

Rosalie hid a smirk. "They're watching you very carefully."

Isadora smiled as her back was towards them. "I figured. I slipped off rather quickly."

"They look like they're having an internal battle," Alice added.