Visiting the Cullens

Carlisle was quick to take Isadora into a hug. Alice had seen her coming in a vision not even an hour ago and he had been waiting outside for her since. The man didn't need Edward or Jasper's gifts to feel her mind trying to process things or the hurt she felt. He felt his sweater dampen a bit as Isadora started to cry. Carlisle quickly picked her up, bridal style, and brought her into the house. He settled on the couch and drew up into his lap like a parent would to a small child they were comforting. Carlisle just sat with her and ran a hand through Isadora's hair as she cried out her emotions. His mind briefly thought over where Alice and Edward had run off to. He wondered when they had disappeared.

The pair had been sitting there for about half an hour and Isadora had fallen asleep. Carlisle's ears perked at the sound of running coming up to the house. A second later, Jasper was in the living room with him. It didn't surprise him that the curly-haired vampire had come running back. To Jasper, Isadora was a sister and someone he cared about greatly. The vampire's eyes flashed between his normal honey color and an onyx color. Carlisle quickly and carefully handed Isadora to Jasper before he lost control and Major took over. Jasper was quick to lay back on the couch and let Isadora lay over top of him. Carlisle slipped out of the room as the blonde-haired vampire started to sort through what he was feeling from Isadora. The pair cuddled for about an hour before Isadora started to wake up.

"Oh hi Jasper," she softly greeted.

"Hello ma'am," Jasper greeted in return.

"Lil sis!" Emmett exclaimed as he came into the room. He quickly scooped her off Jasper and spun her around. "When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago. Not too long after Alice's vision," Carlisle spoke up from his seat by the window. "Emmett give her back to Jasper."

Said vampire was notably on edge, watching Emmett's every move. He seemed ready to pounce on the bigger vampire if he hurt Isadora in any way. Emmett sat Isadora on the couch next to Jasper and backed to one of the other chairs. Jasper drew Isadora into his lap and buried his head in her neck. Alice and Esme cooed at how cute the pair was and everyone settled in the room. Alice sat on Jasper's other side. She knew he wanted Isadora as she was a sister to him, but wanted to be close just in case anything happened. Isadora shifted herself off Jasper's lap and curled into his side as Emmett started a movie.

When the movie ended, the group realized that Isadora had fallen back asleep. Jasper easily scooped her up and brought the sleeping girl to his bedroom for the night. Once she was tucked in, most of the Cullen coven headed off to hunt while Rosalie and Emmett stayed behind in case Isadora needed them. The night quickly melted into morning and it wasn't long before the rest of the Cullens returned back to the house. Esme started on breakfast for Isadora while Carlisle headed upstairs for a quick shower before heading to the hospital. Edward, Jasper, and Emmett started up their usual round of video games with Bella reading a book on the window bench. Rosalie and Alice decided to order some clothes for Isadora. Alice knew she wouldn't be with them long, but the pixie vampire wasn't going to miss a chance to style her friend.