Pranks?

After he left, Isadora spotted Kol and smirked. He was deep in a conversation with Emmett and wouldn't notice her approach if she was quick enough. She knew Emmett noticed what she was about to do, but kept a straight face and didn't misstep in the conversation so Kol would suspect nothing. In a flash of movement, Isadora was across the room and hopped on Kol's back, giving him a small fright.

"Hello to you too Izzy," he chuckled after he recovered from his shock.

"I'm bored," she whined.

Kol rolled his eyes at her antics. "Where are your usual partners in crime?"

Isadora hopped off Kol's back and shrugged. "Hunting I think," she told him as she took a seat between him and Emmett.

"So what are we going to do?" Kol asked as he dramatically flopped over, putting his head on Isadora's lap.

"Normally in free time we play baseball but there's no storm," Emmett added.

Isadora played with Kol's hair as Emmett gently flopped back on the couch he was sitting on. The trio racked their brains for what they could do in the rare moment of downtime. They were laying there for ten minutes when Kol suddenly shot up, narrowly avoiding hitting Isadora's head with his own.

"Let's pull some pranks on people!" He said enthusiastically. "Still got your pranking kit in your bag Izzy?"

Isadora grinned at him. "Always do. You in Emmett?"

Emmett laughed. "Hell yes, I am."