16~Sap?

Sapnap helps me to his car and we both hop in, me in the passenger seat. 
     "Do you got any drugs for my headache?" I shade my eyes from the afternoon sun. I see Sapnap open the glovebox, handing me painkillers. 
     "Don't you need water or something?" Sapnap turns to look at me, raising an eyebrow. I just shrug, swallowing them without. 
     "Shit, okay." He smiles, turning on the car.
     "Did he ever say which house to take you to?" Sapnap turns to me, handing me a pair of sunglasses. 
     "Presumably our house." I shrug, grabbing the glasses out of his hand, putting them on my face. 
     "Oh you actually moved in?" He smiles at me, turning his head to listen to me. We were taking the long route to Schlatt's house. It takes about 3 minutes to get there. His house isn't that far away necessarily.
     "Yeah, it's a nice house really." I smile, feeling less shitty. Still pretty dizzy and sick, but less headache. 
     "I don't doubt it, but uhm... Where is it?" Sapnap slows down a bit.
     "It's by the bank, down that road." I point over to the direction of it. He nods and turns the car towards where I was pointing. 

We drive in somewhat silence, me closing my eyes most of the time. We finally get into the driveway of the house, him putting the car in park and looking over at me.
     "You sure you don't need me to stay with you, just incase you pass out?" Sapnap leans back, still looking at me.
     "I'll make sure to call you every hour or some shit," I smile to him "Don't worry, I'll be fine."
    "If you say so." Sapnap nods, unlocking the doors, me opening it and hopping out.
     "I love you dude, drive safe!" I yell out at him as he drives away.

I begin walking to the door, grabbing out my house key. God it was pretty lonely without anyone. 

I open the dark vacant house, places the keys on the key rack. I slide off my shoes and overcoat, not even bothering taking off my dress clothes. Boy did I feel awful. I barely had any energy to go to our room, walking to the couch instead. I immediately notice I still had his sunglasses. I let out a groan of annoyance. 

I curled up on the couch, not bothering to do anything. No TV, no trash can, no water, nothing. 

I decide to text Nick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙥, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙖𝙥 <3
Read 1:11pm                                                    

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨. 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣                                                                                                        𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥.           

Read 1:12pm      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         

I set my phone and sunglasses on the coffee table, curling back into a ball. I sit in the darkness of the living room, the door and curtains being shut so the only light coming from the occasional blink from the satellite. 

I didn't bother grabbing a blanket, wrapping my arms around my stomach instead to keep body warmth. I felt both cold and warm at the same time, it was terrible.

I finally get in a comfortable position, falling deeply into sleep.

------------------------

E

I've been writing this before going to my camping trip (yay) so I wont be updating very often. (not like I updated very much earlier.)

Summary: Nick had taken Quackity home, he fell asleep on the couch. Nick told him to text him when he wakes up. (This is going to be important :))