22~Park Visit

Hey, nice cock. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any funny stories you want to share?--------->

(I read all the comments usually)

------------

I stand up from the chair I was sitting in, walking towards the trash can. I look at my case, beginning to have second thoughts about it. 

No, that's fucking gross, I need to throw it away. 

Then another part of me was saying. 

Keep it, you don't want your phone to break. It's just blood, blood is natural.

I go with my gut and throw it away, wiping off my hand on my shirt. Gross.

As I was closing the trash can I begin hearing someone walking down the stairs. I stand still listening. Tommy? No Tommy is a lot lighter.. Tubbo? No, Schlatt? Yeah probably Schlatt.

I smile, leaning in the doorway of the kitchen, waiting for him. 

As I was suspecting, I watch him stumble down the stairs. I watch as Tommy and Tubbo run after him, smiling. I raise my eyebrow, glancing at Tommy and back to Tubbo. 

    "Dad is taking us to the park!" I hear Tubbo yell out in excitement to me. 
    "Oh really?" I look up at Schlatt. I stand up on my tiptoes to fix Schlatt's messy hair, parting it in the middle again. He just lets out a long sigh and closes his eyes, allowing it to happen. I watch as Tubbo and Tommy giggle to each other as I grab a brush off the counter, brushing through Schlatt's semi-long brunette hair.

     "Are you done yet?" I hear him grumble down at me, sounding like he had just woken up. I mean he probably did just wake up.
     "Hmm... Depends." I ruffle his hair around a bit before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I watch as Schlatt tiredly yawns then smiles down at me. 
     "Ew." I hear Tommy stop giggling, Tubbo still laughing. I roll my eyes a bit playfully. 
     "You know, you're going to have a girlfriend or boyfriend someday." I cross my arms and smile at him, leaning back into the doorway. I watch as Tommy thinks about it, staring off into space. I glance over to Tubbo who had gotten a juice box out of the fridge, sitting down at the counter.

    "Anyways! Are you guys ready to go to the park." I ask, knocking Tommy out of his train of thought. I glance up to Schlatt who was decently dressed in a random shirt and his dress pants from yesterday. Schlatt nods smiling at me. I watch him walk over and start putting on his shoes as I do the same. 
     "Are we walking or taking the car?" I ask Schlatt, also sorta asking the kids? I mean they can have input. 
    "Lets drive, it's sketchy as all hell, plus it's cold as fuck." He mumbles, leaning over me to grab the keys off of the counter. Both of the kids looked at each other and smiled. I have a feeling they don't go to the park that often if the kids are this excited. 

We all walk out to his car and hop in. He's driving and I'm in passenger seat. 

I watch Schlatt readjust the mirror so he could see the two kids. I open up the glovebox looking for mine and Schlatt's sunglasses. The sun was bright as all hell, as you'd expect it to be. It was about 11 after all. 

After a bit of looking I finally found both of our sunglasses buried under papers and pills. They were pain pills, I think. I didn't really look to deeply into it, it was more of a first glance thing. Plus it wasn't really my area to be snooping. 

Schlatt's hand opens, probably wanting his glasses while also not wanting to look away from the road. Which fair enough. I'd much rather not die. I open his sunglasses and place them into his hands, him placing them on his face with a simple 'thanks'.