Foreword

Sana felt like her life was a literal joke. She was having a hard time paying her rent and keeping her head straight at her current job. On top of that she saw her long time boyfriend, Hanbin, with another girl at a party that the latter was not aware that she's invited to. And instead of explaining, he broke up with her saying that he needed someone who she can bring to the parties and brag to his friends.

That event pushed Sana to do something that she never knew she'd have the guts to do. She knew that Hanbin hated Dahyun, and what better way to get revenge than to let the guy know that she can replace him too, and with his rival no less.

She wasn't planning on anything other than making out with the girl and making Hanbin jealous. She hated Kim Dahyun's guts too because she knew how much Hanbin hated her. But one thing led to another and she was suddenly forced to reach out to Dahyun and inform her about the baby that she's carrying. Not that she wanted the other to take responsibility, she just wanted to let her know because it's only right.

Until Dahyun said, "Marry me."

A/N: I'll be bending reality with this AU. If you're not comfortable with two girls having a baby, you can skip reading. Thank you!