Other Side of You

Sana's POV

I got sleepy after watching the movie and when I woke up, I was lying down, comfortably. Good thing, Dahyun booked a first class flight. Dahyun was sitting beside me looking at her laptop. She looks hot when she's serious and her— Stop. Why am I ogling her?

I slowly changed into a sitting position and asked her, "How long before we land?"

She looked at her watch and she said, "About thirty minutes."

I hummed, then leaned closer to her and peaked over her laptop. "What are you doing?" There are a lot of documents and other things that she's reading.

But when I leaned over, she closed it, then smiled at me. "Nothing that you should concern yourself with." Then she proceeded to kiss my forehead. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"I did, thank you." I smiled back at her. I was suddenly reminded about what happened when I saw the flight attendant that Dahyun said she fired was staring daggers at me. I looked away because, I'm embarrassed. Did I just cause someone their job?

"Dahyun?" I called her. "Can you, uhm.. Maybe don't fire the attendant?"

She raised her brows at me and asked, "Why?"

I looked down and said, "It's just that.. I don't want to ruin someone's livelihood, just because I was not in the mood."

"She deserves it if you ask me. She should not flirt with guests." Dahyun responded.

I pouted, I really feel bad. I held Dahyun's arms and said, "Please?" In my most convincing voice.

She blinked, once, then twice then she looked away. She cleared her throat before she answered, "Okay. As you wish."

I clapped my hands because of happiness. "Yay! Thank you!"

I was bouncing up and down the seat, then suddenly without thinking it through I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and kissed her cheeks.

It was a couple of seconds before I realized what I'd done, because Dahyun suddenly froze.

Good thing, the announcement of the landing time interrupted our thoughts because the next second that I looked at Dahyun, she was already arranging our things but I could definitely see the hint of redness on her face.

Cute.

I'm beginning to get excited as I realized that I'm in another continent now, and I hope that I could enjoy this little vacation, before I face the judgement of people.

But since I underestimated Dahyun's popularity, I was so shocked when I realized that there are a lot of people waiting for her at the airport shouting her name. One look at Dahyun's face, I already knew that she also did not expect the news to travel so fast.

At this point, I'm not even sure what Dahyun's plan is. If she wanted to talk to them, and tell them about us, or if she wanted to lie about my existence at this point.

Dahyun was talking to someone over the phone, barking commands to the one she's talking to.

I got my answer a minute after, when Dahyun faced me and said, "Just follow my lead, okay? Please don't be stressed because the fans can be overwhelming."

It was a blur. There were a lot of guards who suddenly approached us. One moment, she took me by the hand and the next, she was hugging me by the waist to protect me from the shocked and overly excited fans.

"Dahyun! Dahyun! Who is she?" Those were the questions that I continuously heard, as I squinted my eyes because of the flashing lights.

Dahyun just smiled widely at them but chose not to answer anyone. Until we reached the car that was waiting for us.