[M] Different League

Third Person's POV

At the other side of the city, Hirai Momo was sitting on her huge couch sipping her expensive wine looking out the window of her penthouse.

She's been in the country for a couple of days now, but Kim Dahyun hasn't visited her and it's annoying her.

She pulled some of her connections so that Dahyun would meet her. Apparently, the heartthrob changed her number after Momo left the country when they broke up.

There are rows and rows of awards and trophies lined up in her large display cabinet. It was given to her by multiple music shows and dance competitions. She did everything that she could to be at the top of the game. All because she wanted her family to be proud of her and for them to accept Dahyun.

Momo took another sip from her drink when she heard her doorbell ring.

She excitedly stood up and when she confirmed that the person just outside the door is the one that she waited for days, she opened it forcefully and pulled the person for a kiss.

____

Sana's POV

"Kim Dahyun happened."

Nayeon was about to throw hands when she heard that sentence. She didn't even know what I meant by that, but because of my long history of strife with Dahyun, she assumed the worst already.

"I knew it! I will fucking end that asshole!" Nayeon stood up, and she was about to leave her apartment, when I cut her off.

"Stop! It's not what you think.. Or I don't know what you think, really." I sighed, facepalming myself. "Hear me out first."

Mina pulled Nayeon back to sit beside us. The latter crossed her arms, and said, "Go ahead. Spill."

I'm not sure if I'll be alive after my story, but I need to let this out, because they'll know about us soon enough. And I can't really lie to them, so I need to tell them the whole truth.

"When you arrived, I'm already with Dahyun. She— she witnessed the whole break up with Hanbin." I took a deep breath, and looked everywhere but them, "Surprisingly, she helped me that night to calm down, and she even comforted me in her own crazy way."

"Is that why you were not answering my messages?" Nayeon raised her brows, "You were colluding with the enemy?"

"Nayeon, I think it's more than that, but let's have Sana finish her story." This woman, really. She already knew that there's more to it.

"I don't really know how to... How to say this..." I looked down, because of embarrassment. "I want to blame the alcohol, but I know that that's not it."

Nayeon gasped, but Mina stopped her from responding then gestured for me to continue.

"I kissed her, I don't know.. But I did. I kissed her and then I saw Hanbin, and I kissed Dahyun again." I'm still looking at my feet, and I can feel myself blushing.

"That's it?" Nayeon asked. "You kissed her? Bitch, that's nothing."

I shook my head, and now, it is Mina who gasped. "Something happened between us."

"You what? You slept with Kim Dahyun? THE KIM DAHYUN?? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Nayeon exclaimed. "Tell me it's just a one time thing. Please!"

"I can't tell you that." I am on the verge of tears already. I'm not sure if they're mad at me or just shocked because I can't look at them.

"What do you mean you can't tell us that?" MIna was the one who asked this time.