Decision

Sana's POV

I just finished my morning routine and it's still early in the morning when I heard my doorbell ring.

After checking the peephole, I was shocked to see that it is once again, Kim Dahyun. What does she want this early in the morning? I contemplated if I'd open it up or let her wait outside, but then I heard her shout outside, "Open up, Sana-chan! I can sense you're just at the door! Or I can just force my way in! Your choice!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door for her, "What are you? A barbarian?"

She just chuckled so I didn't bother waiting for her to say something and just walked back in. I just know that she'll just do whatever the hell she wants, and I'm not sure why I'm letting her.

I don't want to argue this early in the morning, and she seems to be in a good mood too, so I just let her follow me in the kitchen. I was shocked because of the amount of bags that she brought in.

"Did you get laid last night? What are you so smiley about? And what are you doing?" I asked her after I noticed that she's taking out things from the bag.

"I'm stocking your fridge, and since I'm sure that you don't want to move in with me, it would be best if you'll just give me keys to this apartment so that I can check up on you from time to time." She said without looking at me, as she's busy putting in milk, eggs, fruits and vegetables inside my refrigerator.

"Why would I— You don't have to do all these." It started out as a protest, but I don't want to be rude so I changed my statement and tone midway.

"I actually do. You're stubborn and I want a healthy child, so don't bother fighting me about this."

I just watched her place the things in the cupboard. I can't help but compare her with Hanbin, which I probably shouldn't do right now. Both she and Hanbin have this constant need to feed their egocentric self with confidence. The only difference is that Hanbin needs to hear it from others, while Dahyun feels like she has a well of self confidence in her.

They both have this habit of making me follow what they want to do, but with Dahyun she always makes me the priori— no, the child's the priority, while Hanbin prioritizes himself.

Hanbin has a good boy image, while Dahyun's the complete opposite of that, but I have a feeling that it's the other way around in reality.

I didn't realize that I was staring for too long, not until she cleared her throat and said, "I know that I'm hot but you don't have to drool because of that." She smirked, proud of her own joke.

"I did not!" I take back what I just said, Dahyun's still an asshole.

"Take a shower and I'll prepare breakfast." I was still rooted at the same place, so she walked towards me and held my shoulders. "Sana-chan, please take a shower. You stink."

I am not sure what happened, but I started crying. Like real crying.

Whatever she wanted to say died in her throat as she looked at me, crying and hiccuping. For a moment, she just stared at me and by the widening of her eyes, I could tell she was surprised.

She was so shocked, because the arrogance plastered on her face was gone the instant that I started bawling my eyes out. For some unknown reason, I was hurt that she said that I smell.

"What happened? Sana-chan? Are you hurt?" She carried me bridal style towards the living room and settled me down on the couch. I'm not sure why she's checking my head, my feet and my arms.

"I— I don't.. smell.." I said in between sobs, as I fiddled my fingers.

"Wha—" She moved to sit beside me and hugged me. "I'm sorry, you don't stink. I'm just kidding, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She said while kissing the top of my head to soothe my nerves.