Alive again

I wake up in a tight, stuffy box.

My cane is by my side, and I'm not dressed how i was in purgatory. There's a smaller box at my feet. I search around for my phone.

Oh hey, it's actually in here!

I turn on the flash to have a look at my small prison.

I hate this so much.

There's a note on the roof above my head;

'Dear Damien Jean,

If you are reading this, then it means you are back in the living world. Congratulations! We gave you a gift. At your feet should be a box of what you were wearing when you came to visit us.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, because we heard that you are claustrophobic.

You're phone Is in there with you. Maybe text someone?

Just so you know, you have been dead for a few years now. We apologise. It didn't seem that long in purgatory, did it? But we assume it must have taken you a while to wake up.

You're Friends down in hell and purgatory, Constantine, Lucifer and Adam.

Hope to see you down here never again! :D'

I turn of the flash and my first thought is to text the police.

Logan: hello, this is officer Logan, from the L.A.P.D, how may I help you

Me: this is going to sound crazy

Logan: I'm used to Crazy, let's hear it

Me: I'm not actually dead

Logan: Ooh! We sharing secrets? Mine isn't really a secret, but I'm part of a wolf pack.

Me: okay

Logan: so, you say you aren't dead? Where are you?

Me: I think I'm in a coffin. And I'm claustrophobic.

Logan: okay. What's your name?

Me: Damien Jean

Logan: oh shit, you've been in that coffin for six and a half years.

Me: well, when I died I woke up in purgatory and they said I wasn't supposed to be dead and so I got sent back and they left me a note on the top of my coffin.

Logan: what does the note say?

I send him a picture

Logan: okay. Well, I'll tell my boss I need to go dig up a not dead person. I'll be there in a few.

Me: okay.

I turn my phone off and wait patiently, trying to ignore the feeling of the coffin walls closing in on me, and the increasing lack of oxygen and the thought that I may never get out of this coffin.

I take a picture with the flash on and decide to post it on Instagram with the caption, "just chilling in a coffin. How's your day going so far?"

Eventually I hear digging above me and something hits the top of the coffin.

Me: Logan, was that you

Logan: yes! And a few others

Me: okay. Please kindly hurry up, I think I'm about to have a panic attack

Logan: we'll try

I hear more digging and and then the coffin lid opens and I sit bolt up taking in as much air as possible.