Holy mother of Hades, how did i get here?

I don't know where I am.

But I'm not dead.

They sent me back.

And made sure I can never die.

Last thing I remember, someone put something over my mouth and I passed out.

I didn't know where I was then.

Close to home, I think.

But Now I'm in a dark room and I can't see anything.

I don't know how long I've been here.

But I always hear faint talking outside of the room.

I know I'm in the corner, and something is in front of me, against the wall.

I think it's a bookshelf.

All I know is that several people have come in and hurt me and they never turn on the light so I can never see who it is.

And they lock the door from the inside and put the key somewhere I can't see so I can never escape.

I don't know where I am.

I don't know how long I've been here.

I don't know wether or not there is actually light and I just can't see.

I don't know how I'm supposed to get out.

I know that I want to.

But I don't know how.

I here more talking.

"Hey, why's the door to the readin' area locked?"

A New Yorker accent.

Please don't say I'm in New York.

Not that I don't like New York, it's just it's very loud, and I need to know that someone is taking care of my home back in Los Angeles.

"One a' you idiots pass me the key! Thank you!"

I hear a click and the door opens and the light comes on and it hurts my eyes.

I cry out and cover my eyes.

"Oh, I am so sorry if that hurt you."

He turns of the light and gets out his phone flash light.

"Wait, Damien Jean Callas!? What are you doin' here?"
"I-I don't know... I thought maybe you had ordered someone to bring me here..."
"Why would I do that? I only kidnapp people who ain't paid up on a debt in a while, or who owns something to us or, has killed someone I love dearly and hold close to my heart."
"Where are we?"
"New York."
"I was in Los Angeles."
"Holy Shit, that's a Long way away!"

He stands and goes back to the switch.

A dim light turns on.

"Now this light, you can change the dimness of it, and make it brighter or dimmer! In your case, Dimmer. Because we don't want to blind you."

He walks over to me, "what's all these bruises from?"

He gently holds my chin and turns my head this way and that, and then his hand brushes against bruises all over my arms and shoulders and neck.

"Where did all a' these bruises come from?"

I look at the floor, "some are from when I... tried to kill myself and I jumped into a fast river and it threw me against rocks and glass and things and... and some of your men... they..."

"Hurt you?"
"I..."

I try not to make eye contact with him.

He stands up, "we're gettin' you outa this readin' room and to your own room."

He helps me up and I lean against him for support.

He leads me out of the room and through halls and up stairs and through doors and he eventually stops at a door with a little maple leaf shape cut out and orange glass filling the space.

He opens the door and the room is filled with a nice orange light, there's a very autumn feeling to the room.

There's even a fireplace and a little desk with paper and pens and books and notebooks and journals and there's also a bathroom too and a mini wire tree with orange gemstones for leaves.

It looks familiar...

I tap on the mans shoulder, "where did you get that tree from?"
"Oh, I got it for my ex because she liked autumn and this room was hers but she died."
"Okay, but where did you buy it?"
"Damien Jeans Jewelleries, Jingles and Trinkets."
"I thought it was familiar, I still have the notes in one of my many notebooks at home for what you wanted on it."
"It's amazing craftsmanship, I must say."
"That's simply because I'm awesome at what I do."

I sit on the bed and it's so comfy.

I lie down and close my eyes.

"Be free to have a look through the clothes if you ain't bothered about wearing women's clothing. She was a bit like you I guess, always wore black."
"Okay."
"Nice dress by the way."
"Thank you."
"I'll leave you to get some rest."

He leaves, shutting the door behind him and I get up and open the wardrobe.

Wow, she really is like me with all of the black clothing.

Oh hey, I'm still wearing my black diamond heels!

But I have no phone on me.

Shit, it probably got destroyed by the river.

Whilst I'm trying on a Lacey, black, silky, slightly translucent, frilly shirt on with black jeans, the man walks on again.

"I... uh..."

His cheeks are pink now, "your... the tech guys fixed your phone..."

He holds it out and I take it, "thank you."
"You look nice!"
"Thank you."
"Um... You're free to stay here as long as you want... and... you can continue your business if you want?"
"Thank you. Do you have any large empty rooms I may transport my materials to?"
"I have the perfect room for your studio! Follow me!"

He takes me to a large room with big windows and white walls, and different platforms and one has a piano on and the stairs are made of something, like glass.

"This is a big change from my attic back home, but it will do greatly, thank you."
"So... how you getting your stuff all the way across America to here?"

I snap my fingers and all of my materials and tools and things appear, all set in place, "like that."
"Woah. You some sort of Half Bred Night Blood, right?"
"Yes. I am one of four. And we aren't as evil as everyone makes us out to be."
"No no no, I would NEVER EVER EVER call you evil! You seem so nice!"
"Thank you."

I look around my new studio...