Thirteen: True Sight? What the Hell is that?

⚠WARNING⚠ This Chapter Contains A Very Brief Mention Of Sexual Activity And Homophobic Slurs

⚠WARNING⚠ This Chapter Contains A Very Brief Mention Of Sexual Activity And Homophobic Slurs. Proceed With Caution. 

The second to last bell reverberated through the hollow halls of the school as crowds of students burst through the classroom doors and dispersed through the hallways to get to their last class of the day. 

The shrill displeasing ringing jolted Lily awake just before the girl let out a powerful yawn as she extended her arms upwards. After the yawn escaped her thin parted lips, the Harrington girl drew her arms down and scooted her chair backward in order to permit her to stand up and gather her things.

The supernatural girl slipped into her backpack straps through her thin arms before heading out of the crowded doorway, thrusting her way out of the classroom that each student so despairingly wanted to leave.

The grey-eyed girl didn't notice a certain raven-haired boy was submissively waiting for her outside the classroom walls the brunette was stuck in for a full forty-five minutes each day as he did daily.

Lily casually passed the Wheeler boy, not sensing his presence earning Mike to knit his eyebrows in perplexity as he ran after the girl in response. Once the dapple boy caught up to the bright-eyed small girl, he bent his upper body slightly so he would be the same height as the Harrington girl.

"Boo" Mike murmured in the girl's ear causing Lily to blench lightly from the unexpected sound of the taller boy's soothing voice as she stopped in her tracks and spun on her heels and was greeted with a welcoming smile.

"You scared me Wheeler" Lily humorously scolded as she tenderly punched Mike's shoulder, a smile broke on her face in the process. Lily turned her body around so she was facing forward before resuming sauntering in the direction she was previously going but this time with Mike by her side.

As the duo rounded a corner, Lily's eyes lit up brighter than they were originally once her eyes landed on two particular boys named Will and Eddie who were grabbing things from their lockers that were miraculously beside one another.

Right when the Harrington girl and Wheeler boy were a few feet from the two boys, Charlotte appeared out of thin air, blocking the duo's path to their friends. 

The Perkin girl's golden locks were let down, passing her shoulders ever so slightly as she wore denim jeans, a black spaghetti strap top along a red and black checkered flannel tied around the euphoric girl's small frame.

Lily's smile simply vanished resulting in Charlotte's grin fading ever so slightly before it was instantly replaced with a more comprehensive suppressed simper. "Hey, Lily" The Perkins girl spoke giddily earning a defeated smile from the Harrington girl.

"Hey, Charlotte. How- How's it going" Lily spoke abstaining that stung in her throat earning a glance from Mike before his eyes teared away from the brunette and shifted to the blond girl.