TWENTY-FOUR: Friends Don't Lie.

"HO-HOLY SHIT! did you see what she did to that van!" Dustin exclaimed as he dropped his bike on the cold hard floor as he gripped on his curly hair roughly

"HO-HOLY SHIT! did you see what she did to that van!" Dustin exclaimed as he dropped his bike on the cold hard floor as he gripped on his curly hair roughly. Lily got off her bike before rushing to Eleven's side. 

Lily wrapped her arms around El's small frame, Eleven arms wrapped around Lily's shoulders as she placed all her weight on the youngest Harrington. "I got you beautiful" Lily softly whispered in El's ear, Eleven faintly smiled.

"No Henderson we missed it" Bev spoke sarcastically as she rolled her eyes before her eyes landed on Lily who was helping El walk to a tire that was flat on the ground. Lily then helped her sit on the tire before Lily sat beside her. 

Lily's arms went around EL's waist as Eleven moved in closer, placing her head on Lily's chest. Lily planted a kiss on El's shaved head before she softly placed her head on Eleven's as Lily held her tight. Eleven closed her eyes as she listened to Lily's heartbeat. At this point, all of their friends were just staring at the two girls.

"Look El" Lucas sighed as he approached the two, Lily's grip softly tightened as she eyed Lucas. "Easy Lily" Lucas chuckled nervously as he placed his hands in front of himself. 

Eleven slowly lifted her head from Lily's chest as she softly removed herself from the girl. Lily removed her head from Eleven as she did the same, Eleven grabbed Lily's hand. Lucas kneeled in front of Eleven.

"Everything I said about you, being a traitor and stuff, I was wrong" Lucas apologized as he's eyes softened, Lily looked between  Lucas and Eleven and their interaction before lightly squeezing El's hand for comfort.  "Friends don't lie" Eleven softly spoke, Lucas light smile faded away before El spoke again. " I'm sorry too"

"Me too" Mike spoke up, everyone's eyes turned to Mike who held his hand out. Lucas slowly pushed himself up before glaring at Mike and his hand. Lucas lightly smiled as he strongly shook Mike's hand, a soft smile forming on Mike's face. 

Lily softly let go of El's hand before standing, face-to-face with Lucas. Lucas quickly shut his eyes tightly as he thought Lily was gonna punch him but it was the exact opposite, she stook her hand out. "Me three" Lily spoke.

Lucas smiled before doing their handshake. Fists and high fives flew in the air as they did their handshake, a smile on both of their faces. "Blahlalalala" Lucas and Lily softly exclaimed as the two quickly stuck their tongues in and out. Lucas and Lily burst out laughing at how strange their handshake was.

They softly glared at each other before Lucas pulled Lily into a hug. "I'm so sorry Lulu I never should have said those horrible things about you. I was a horrible friend so I deserved the bruised cheek and busted lip" Lucas apologized as Lily hugged him back. 

This was a surprise to Lily since Lucas wasn't really a hugger but it was a nice hug, it was different. A good difference. The two pulled away as Lily sighed. It was her turn to apologize.