TEN: Danger, Danger

In Lily's room, the group was standing around, staring at Eleven who sat next to Lily on her bed. Nothing but silence pervaded through the room. 

 "Seriously are you out of your mind?" Lucas asked, breaking the silence as he stared at the brunette in disbelief.

 "Lily, what happened to the plan?" Mike asked as he stared at his best friend in bewilderment at what the girl was planning. Lily was in her own little world lip singing to Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These playing in the background. 

"L!" Everyone yelled in unison, Eleven gazed at them puzzled as Lily snapped out of her haze. "Sorry! I love this song" Lily exclaimed as Eleven softly giggled at the girl's reaction. "Okay so-" Lily spoke before she got cut off immediately by Lucas.

"Why is she still here Lily," Lucas spoke with annoyance in his voice causing all eyes to land on him. "She-" Lily trailed off once more before she got interrupted again. "Is that your sweater?" Bev asked pestered as she glared harshly at the girl. 

"Yes. Let me finish-" Lily spoke before she got cut short earning an annoyed expression to take over her face.

"You are out of your mind-" Lucas began to shout before Lily cut him off. "She knows about Will and Eddie damn it!" Lily shouted causing everyone to stare at her with looks of a mixture of doubt and incertitude.

"What?" Lucas asked as his eyes darted from Lily to El in an instant. "What do you mean she knows about Will and Eddie?" Dustin chimed in, earning all pairs of eyes to shift in his direction.

"I-I don't know but she pointed to this picture of them" Lily retorted to the dark-skinned boy's question as she walked over to her wall that was crowded with pictures of her friends.

The group except El surrounded the Harrington girl and intensely stared at the picture the girl was pointing at. 

 "This picture she pointed at" Lily explains as she continued to point to the picture of Eddie and Will hugging one another tightly and looking at the camera. Everyone's eyes gaped at Eleven who stared back at the group as Lucas rolled his eyes, not believing what he was hearing.

Everyone shared a glance once more before their head turned and eyes trained on Eleven once again.

 "How do you know sure Lee? Maybe she just pointed to them just because" Bev suggested as she shrugged her shoulders, Lily's eyes darted to the redhead as she met her gaze. 

"No. She knows they're missing. I could tell" Lily spoke with certainty as she didn't want to acquiesce to what the redhead was saying.

"You could tell?" Lucas asked in incredulity, at this point he was sure the Harrington girl was deluded.