ONE: What If It's The Demogorgon?

Lily woke up excited to start the campaign, she shot up from her bed and plopped down onto the cold wooden door, and quickly walked to her closet to find something to wear. Lily decided on a white shirt, a black leather jacket,  and some black leggings. 

The youngest Harrington strolled back to her bed and grabbed the black high tops that were conveniently beside the foot of her bed and slid her feet in one at a time before sitting down on the floor and swiftly tying her undone laces.

The brunette grabbed her hair in a messy bun and tied it together with a black rubber band. Lily wandered over to the white vanity and grasped ahold of her purple mascara bottle. The girl twisted the cap off before pulling out the stick and stroking the black sustains on her eyelashes. 

The brunette screwed the cap back onto the bottle before coating her thin lips with a light pink lip gloss. The short girl went to her closet once again to get her black skateboard. Lily then grabbed the black backpack that laid on the floor of her closet and stuff her record player and records in the bag. 

The girl ran downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat before she headed to Mike's house. Steve was sitting at their table eating cereal, Steve looked up at his younger sister. 

"Where you going all dressed up," Steve asked with his mouth full of soggy cereal as he raised an eyebrow. "I'm just going to Mike's and I'm not even dressed up Steve," Lily told her brother with a bit of annoyance in her voice as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," The oldest and douchiest Harrington told his younger sister before resuming eating his cereal, Lily rolled her eyes once more. Lily grabbed a piece of toast and a banana and headed out the door. Lily skated to Mike's house which wasn't as far as Will's house but still pretty far. 

Lily pulled up to the driveway and saw Beverly and Eddie barely getting there as well. Lily placed her foot down to stop the board before stepping on the tail, causing it to shot up before she grabbed it with her hand. 

"Hey Bev, hey edds" she greeted her friends, earning a yo and hi as the brunette walking up the concrete pathway. "You got all dressed up for Mike didn't you" Eddie teased Lily raising an eyebrow, smirking as they walked towards the door as Beverly rolled her eyes.

"Could say the same for you edds, you got all dressed up for Will" Lily whispered to the shortest boy of the group with a leer on her face. Eddie always wore khaki shorts with a t-shirt but today he wore jean pants, a white tucked in shirt with a red thin bomber jacket. 

Eddie flushed a pink as Beverly knocked on the front door. The wooden door opened widely revealing Mike. "Hey, guys!" Mike spoke excitedly, greeting his friends before he turned to Lily. "You look nice Lily," Mike told the girl while blushing, this caused Lily to blush also. "Thanks, Mike," Lily told her crush shyly.

Bev rolled her eyes to the back of her head once more. "You jealous that mike compliment Lily and not you, someone's salty" Eddie whispered to Beverly, this caused Beverly to punched his shoulder. Mike moved out of the way to let his friends in.