THREE: So Lily Who's Kneecaps Are We Smashing?

"Just because she's a teenager doesn't mean she can be a jerk, Lilian Harper Harrington," Mike spoke defensively as Lily scrunched up her nose to the sound of her full name

"Just because she's a teenager doesn't mean she can be a jerk, Lilian Harper Harrington," Mike spoke defensively as Lily scrunched up her nose to the sound of her full name. "Ugh, EW don't call me that. You know I hate my full name Wheeler" Lily smirked, causing Mike to whimsically roll his eyes as he softly scoffed.

"Yeah, it's cause she's been dating that douche bag Steve Harrington" Lucas butted in from the previous conversation as his face cringed deeply. "Well can't argue about Steve being a douche" Lily mumbled as she looked away, the girl sauntered ahead to where Will, Eddie, and Beverly were once more.

"Smooth moves Eds, " Lily winked and whispered to Eddie while slinging her arm around Will and Eddie causing the Cooper boy to immediately flushed a soft pink. "What are you guys talking about," Will asks as he saw out of the corner of his eye Eddie and Lily whispering to each other.

 Eddie and Will secretly liked each other but never told one another because they were told it was 'wrong' and 'unnatural'. 

"Oh I was just telling Eddie he needs to tell his crush how he feels" Lily explains to her friends while elbowing Eddie, Eddie flushed a dark red that spread across his cheeks. 

"Who is it?" Will asks with a hint of jealousy laced in his voice as his eyebrows gently knitted together. "Oh, he'll tell you at your sleepover" Lily spoke with certainty in her voice as Eddie shot her a look.

"Hey, ladies you ready to go?" Beverly turns around to face Lucas and Dustin, Lucas rolls his eyes as Dustin gently shook his head from the redhead's comment as he softly chuckled to himself. 

The five-headed the same way home, Dustin and Beverly lived right next door to each other, Eddie lived two streets while Lucas one street away but Will live further away, next to a big dark forest where danger lurked. 

"Let's go, ladies! I don't got all day to wait for your slow butts " Beverly called over to the boys causing them to roll their eyes. 

"See ya" 

 "bye guys"

 "peace"

 "Bye!" Lily called out to the five as she waved off to them as they all waved back to the girl. The five friends began biking off into the dark night with only a small headlight on their bikes to help lead the way. 

"See ya tomorrow Harrington" Beverly called after Lily as she rose her hand in the air before pulling it down. 

"Bye Parker" Lily yelled as the blue-eyed girl rode off into the darkness as her figure got smaller. Lily shivered one more as it got colder and more wind was blowing in her face. 

Mike seemed to take notice and wrapped his arms around Lily to keep her warm as they walked up the driveway, they both blushed at the placement of the Wheeler boy's arms. 

The dark-haired boy wrapped his fingers around the doorknob before twisting it and opening it widely for the two can enter. Once Lily closed the door behind them, Mike retracted his arms from Lily's frame and entwined their fingers.