TWENTY-NINE: Lily Your Eyes Are Black

Two months later

Two months later

It's been three months since Eleven disappeared, Lily was trying to contact the girl with her supercomm but so far Lily has heard nothing but static. Lily's eyes filled with despair and rage as she threw her supercomm beside her. 

Lily hasn't been herself lately, she's become angrier and sadder than usual. Lily felt like all this anger ran through her body and the only way to let it all out is to scream but Lily contained the anger inside. For how much longer though? Lily couldn't help but think of the girl and the moments they shared together.

"This is a record player. You know that box in my room that played music and we danced to?" Lily asks as she turned to Eleven, Eleven softly nodded her head. "Our song," Eleven said softly as she smiled. "Yeah our song," Lily said in a hushed tone not wanting the others to hear. 

"These are boxing gloves. They mean I like fighting" Lily justified as eleven just stared at her and listened before eleven tilted her head to the side. " bad... men?" 

"Yeah bad and mean people. I'll fight those bad men to protect you. I'll do anything for you" Lily's eyes crinkled as she looked at Eleven. She wasn't lying she would do anything for her. Lily smiled widely. 

"Maybe I can show you a few moves" Eleven nodded her head as Lily smiled. "These beads are turquoise because it's my most favorite color in the world. Finally, L for lily" She continued explaining as Eleven played with the beads.

Eleven then grabbed the L charm carefully as she rubbed it with her thumb. "should be... P" Eleven softly explained as Lily looked at her confused. "Why P?" she asks eleven. "Perfect" El pointed to Lily. "Aw thank you beautiful" Lily smiles at her. Lily looks around the room to see if anyone was watching them, when the coast was clear Lily placed a quick kiss on Eleven's lips.

Lily lightly smiled as tears ran down her face, remembering the time in Mike's basement. No matter how much it hurt to think of Eleven she couldn't help it. It broke Lily's heart to think that was the last time she'll ever see the girl she fell for again.

"I'll leave you alone-" Lily was about to get up before el quickly grabbed her sleeve and shook her head. "You don't want to be alone?" Lily asked softly, Eleven shook her head once more. "You want me to lay down with you?" Lily asked blushing. 

"Yes," eleven simply said. Eleven moved a little so lily could fit. They both lay down facing each other. Lily scooted closer and wrapped an arm around el's waist bringing her closer. Eleven felt her face heat up, El touched her face with a confused look on her face. 

"Blush?" El asked not knowing if she was right. "Yeah" lily blushed also. El slipped her arm around Lily's waist also. Their faces were inches apart, within kissing distance. "Good night el" lily softly told the girl. "Good night lils" El responded as she closed her eyes.