TWENTY SEVEN: Goodbye my perfect Lils

DISCLAIMER! This chapter could get very graphic. Contains lots of violence towards bad men by the badass named Lily Harrington. You may now proceed if you would like. But I warned you. Also could get very emotional so be prepared.

The six ran down a set of stairs before turning a corner and running through a hallway, Lily's hand was in El's as she tightly gripped on her bat that was in her other hand

The six ran down a set of stairs before turning a corner and running through a hallway, Lily's hand was in El's as she tightly gripped on her bat that was in her other hand. Lily would not let the bad men take El away from her, not without a fight. "How did they find us?" Lucas exclaimed as they ran, heavily panting as they ran away from the bad men who hunted them like it was open season. "H-hopper. He knew where we were. He ratted us out!" Lily panted in between breaths as her legs ached, running as quickly and quietly as possible. 

Their eyes widen as they stopped in their places, and bright lights shined in their faces. Lily's breathing stopped as her grip on El's hand tightened. "Go! GO! GO! GO! GO!" Bev shouted with her voice filled with fear as everyone pushed each other backward. 

Lily and El lead the way as everyone else followed behind, sprinting as fast as their legs could carry them. As the group turned down a hall, the bad men were there. 

The group swiftly whipped around and ran back but again the bad men beat them there, surrounding the kids. Lily glanced at her frightened friends before back at the bad men in front of them. Lily couldn't let her friends die, not like this. 

I have to do something. I need to protect them.

"Guys when I say now I need you to run to the wall and put your knees against your chest" Lily instructed the group as they turned to her with bewildered expressions on their faces, Lily began to slowly place the duffel bag, the straps secure on her shoulder down on the floor. 

"What?" Mike asked as he was confused about what Lily was talking about. Lily's eyes went from her grey-blue eyes to black instantly as she turned to Mike with an angry expression on her face. "Don't question, just do it" Lily said sternly as Mike looked at her fearfully before nodding. Lily turned her head back around as she harshly glared at the men in front of her. "Now!" Lily spoke as she rushed the bad men that were a few feet away from her in front, the group ran to the opposite wall and did as they were told. 

"Let's dance asshats!" Lily shouted as she twirled the bat in her hands before she brought the bat over her head, she then brought it down with force, knocking the gun out if the man's hands. Lily jumped in the air before spinning her body and stretching out her leg, impacting the older man's side of his ribs. 

The man grunt before trying to grab the girl who had a satisfied look on his face. Rage filled his eyes as he throws a punch at Lily who dogged it and strikes the side of his stomach which began to bleed. The man squealed in pain as he threw himself against the wall before sliding down. Another man began to rush her and shot at Lily whose body barely swerved out of the way.