TWO: Fireball Him!

"The Demogorgon" Mike yelled earning a loud groan of annoyance from each and every party member as Eddie's body slumped down in defeat

"The Demogorgon" Mike yelled earning a loud groan of annoyance from each and every party member as Eddie's body slumped down in defeat. "Damn it man" The small cooper boy muttered as his head rested in his hands.

"We're in deep shit" Bev swore, putting her hands on the side of her head as she leaned back in the chair. "Damn it! We are so frickin' screwed" Lily shouts gripping onto her little strands of hair that were out of her bun.

Everyone looked over to Will to see what his action would be. "Will! Your action" Mike shouts causing Will to stammer, not knowing what to do with the sudden attack.

" I- I don't know!" Will stumbled on his words slightly in frustration as his hands softly slammed onto the table.  "Fireball him!" Lucas butts in, his voicing rising slightly as his head and hands shook with a mixture of anxiety and anticipation.

"Fireball his ass Will!" Lily cried out to the boy whose eyes shifted quickly back and forth from Lily and Lucas.

"He'd have to roll a thirteen or higher that's too risky, nope, no way" Eddie yelled, shaking his head rapidly as his eyes glared at the brunette. 

Will's eyes glanced at each party member with his eyes full of uncertainty. What happens next could or could not put the party in grave danger and ruin everything they've worked for and they would have to start from the beginning once more. 

For the board game, it was a game but to the seven of them; it was more than a game, it was real life. It was a war or life or death and William Byers was thrown in the middle of it. 

"Cast protection a protection spell," Eddie and Dustin spoke softly in unison. Will's eyes darted to Eddie with indecisive gleaming in his eyes. 

"Don't be a coward! Fireball that shithead!" Beverly screamed as there was no filter for Lily and Beverly as they cussed a lot. Way more than two twelve-year-old girls should.

"Cast protection!" Dustin argued, staring intensely at Bev and Lily. The two girls both rolled their eyes in annoyance, they both had a temper. 

"The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stops towards you- boom!" Mike announced, only for Will to tug on his hair of frustration as he slumped in his seat.

"Fireball that bitch Will!" Beverly cussed as her arms shot in the arm, her eyes meeting the uncertain boy's gaze. "Another stomp- BOOM!" Mike shouted over the ocean-eyed girl who looked over his way but her focus was on the Byers boy.

"Cast protection" Eddie shouted over Dustin's and Beverly's voices that mashed together, biting his lip in fear of what was going to happen to the party. "He roars in anger-" Mike's voice rose over Eddie's before the Wheeler boy was cut short by Will.

"FIREBALL" Will exclaimed over the mashed voices of the party as he shot up from his position on his chair as he rolls the dice on the table which rolled off and disappeared.