TWENTY SIX: Lily! I found the chocolate pudding!

The three arrived inside of the school, Nancy connected the hoses to a faucet like a source as Lucas shouted instructions at the oldest wheeler girl

The three arrived inside of the school, Nancy connected the hoses to a faucet like a source as Lucas shouted instructions at the oldest wheeler girl. Lily noticed Hopper and Jonathan struggling so she helped the two men pour salt into the kiddie pool. 

It took a few attempts for the egg to float but the group managed. Once the water was just right, everyone watches eleven strip down her tube socks as well as the jean jacket and el's hoodie before she passed it to Lily who passed it to Bev.

Lily grabbed both of El's hands making the two girls face to face as they both stared into each other's eyes which felt like an eternity but in reality was only a few seconds as nothing but silence surrounded the two girls. 

"I'm going to be by your side this entire time holding your hand. Okay? I won't leave you for anything El. Not even for a second. I-if it gets too scary in there, t-t-tell me and I'll get you out of there as fast as possible. I promise" Lily spoke as she got lost in El's beautiful doe eyes as El got lost in Lily's grey ones.

Lily retracted one of her hands from El's before she placed her free hand on El's cheek. El took her free hand and placed it over's Lily's that was on her cheek. The same warm fuzzy feeling whenever they touch ran through their bodies as they both softly smiled at each other. 

Ever since their hands touched for the first time the same warm and fuzzy feelings would do a marathon in their bodies. All Lily wanted to do at this moment was kiss Eleven again. Lily's lips hungered for El's but literally, EVERYONE in the room was watching the interaction between the two girls. 

Lily leaned in but instead of kissing the slightly shorter girl Lily rubbed their noses together, El slightly moved her head back as she giggled at the strange interaction. 

"What is... that?" El asked Lily as the two slightly pulled away. "That's called an Eskimo kiss" Lily responded to the girl's question, Eleven beamed at Lily before she leaned in and gave Lily another Eskimo kiss as the two girls giggled before they pulled away.

Eleven reached for her wrist to take off Lily's watch but Lily placed her hand over El's. "It's okay. It's waterproof you don't have to take it off" Lily softly spoke, sending chills down El's spine as she softly nodded, Lily, removed her hand. Joyce placed her hands on El's shoulders and slightly crouched so they were both at eye level. The two glared at each other before Joyce spoke.

"It's going to be okay, me and Lily are going to be by your side if you need us. You're so brave. Thank you" Joyce spoke as she sends a smile to eleven who gladly returned it. 

"Here this should keep it dark for you" Joyce spoke once more before she passed a pair of goggles to eleven that had duct tape covering the lens. Eleven scanned the goggles in her hands before she slowly put them over her head and over her eyes.

Joyce grabbed one of El's hands as Lily grabbed the other and helped her into the kiddie pool. El floated in the water, her vision fading to nothing but darkness.