FIVE: Venkman!

Lily was wide awake as the sun rose, a bright yellow and orange gleamed through the sky

Lily was wide awake as the sun rose, a bright yellow and orange gleamed through the sky. The brunette leisurely sat up from the soft material of the blankets that were laid across the hardwood floor she slept on. 

She tenderly rubbed her eyelids before fluttering her eyes open. The girl extended her arms upward towards the ceiling before a loud yawn escaped past her somewhat chapped lips.

Lily boosted herself from the warm fabric underneath her and turned her head towards the direction of Will's bed. 

There laid Will and Eddie, the two boys' bodies clasped closely against one another. Eddie was snuggled into Will's chest as Will's arm was wrapped around Eddie's waist securely.

Lily's lips curled upwards at the adorable scene before a lightbulb lit brightly above her head. Lily grinned widely as she began to tiptoe cautiously and as quietly as possible towards a corner of the room where her backpack laid thrown on the floor. 

Lily unhurriedly and tentatively unzipped her bag making a loud noise as the bag opened and widened more.

Lily's face scrunched up from the rather loud noise as her head turned in the direction of the boys who somewhat squirmed in the blankets. 

Lily let out a faint sigh of relief before she reached into her black bag before she fished around for a square like an object. Once her hand grasped ahold of the object, she pulled out a black polaroid camera from the backpack.

Lily slowly approached the boys and looked through the viewfinder of the camera and took a picture, making a loud clicking sound before a picture slowly emerged from the picture exit slot. 

Eddie mumbled something that was too low for the brunette to hear as he further buried his head deeper into Will's chest. 

Lily took two more pictures, she had the biggest smile on her face as the two boys woke up. Lily held back her laughter as she hid the camera along with the pictures behind her back.

Eddie removed his head from Will's chest before picking it up so he can gaze at Lily with his droopy eyes. 

"Good morning boys" Lily giggled as Will and Eddie exchanged a look before madly blushing at the placement of WIll's arm, Will retracted his arm gingerly. 

The two boys headshot their heads towards the sound of a camera clicking. Eddie's eyes enlarged as he jumped off the edge of the bed and chased Lily out of the room where Will chuckled.

Eddie was hot on Lily's tail as the two ran around the dining room a few times before they ran through the living room. Lily softly screamed, trying to not wake up Joyce and Jonathan which clearly didn't work at all. 

The two kids heavy sprinting footsteps creaked on the wooden floors causing the older woman and older boy to open their doors, the wood of the doors groaned as they further widened.