SIX: 011

What is this feeling?

Lily turned around to see the girl in her clothes, the brunette couldn't help but stare at her. Lily couldn't do anything but just stared at the beautiful mysterious girl. The grey-eyed girl snapped herself out of her haze as she flushed a soft pink that spread across her cheeks.  

The girl approached Lily so they were inches apart and settled her hands on Lily's cheeks, cupping the brunette's face with her eyebrows knitted together as her thumbs rubbed the Harrington girl's cheeks causing them to turn scarlet from the physical contact with the buzzcut girl. 

"What is that?" The girl asked softly as she stared at the Harrington girl's cheeks that she noticed kept flushing a darker color every time she spoke or touched the brunette which confused her deeply.

"U-um that's b-blush. I-It happens when you're em-embarrassed or flustered." Lily softly stumbled on her words as the girl just stared into her eyes, getting lost into Lily's soft grey eyes as the brunette bored into the girl's big doe-like brown eyes. 

"What is flustered?"The girl asked with sweetness interweaved in her voice causing another chill to travel down Lily's spine as the girl didn't look or pull away from Lily for anything once so ever.

"W-Well... fl-flushed is just another word f-for blush" Lily explained with a slight stutter due to how vulnerable the small girl made the tough girl causing the buzzcut girl to softly nods her head, showing she understands as she listened to the words that flowed out of the brunette's mouth.

Lily felt something different, something she's never felt before with anyone. The grey-eyed girl really wanted to kiss the girl she just met not even an hour ago. Lily broke the eye contact she and the girl shared before her gaze shifted to the buzzcut girl's plumped soft lips.

Wait she's a girl I just met, I can't kiss her. She's a girl.

Lily blushed even harder from the thought of the girl's soft lips on her own. "Um, we-we should probably go with the others" Lily softly said to the girl who just simply nodded as she slowly retracted her hands from Lily's cheeks. 

Lily tangled hers and the girl's fingers and led the small girl out of the small room. "What are you guys talking about?" Lily asked curiously, she led the girl to the couch as she sat down, the girl did the same as the two were still hand and hand.

"I was just saying- this is mental" Dustin says looking over to Lily. "Hey, at least she can talk" Lily softly argued causing the group's heads to shot towards her with looks of bewilderment in their eyes.

 "She said privacy and bathroom. Mike's three-year-old sister says more" Lucas stated pointing to Mike who had an unreadable expression. "Lucas calm down, she's just scared" Lily spoke calmly as Lucas looked at her bewilderedly with his eyebrows raised.