TWENTY-TWO: What The Hell Is Wrong With Me!

⚠DISCLAIMER!⚠

⚠DISCLAIMER!⚠

slight mention of homophobia

Mike, Dustin, and Lily were in Lily's basement

"I-I just can't believe s-she didn't come back" lily spoke as she softly hugged her knees as she sat on a couch, Mike and Dustin stood in front of her. "Lilypad don't worry, she's got to be close" Dustin reassured the worried girl, Dustin kneeled so he was face to face with Lily. He smiled at her, Lily couldn't help but send him a small smile back. Dustin stood up and went back to his position before, besides Mike.

"She-she said it wasn't safe. She must have messed with the compasses because she wanted to protect us and keep us safe. She didn't betray us!" Lily softly exclaimed with a small smile.

"Yeah well that's not Lucas thinks though," Dustin said sadly as he looked at Lily, Lily's smile immediately dropped. "Bev also apparently" Mike mumbled as he stared at the dirt-filled hardwood floor he and Dustin stood on. " I shouldn't have yelled at her!" Mike yelled referring to Eleven.

"This is all Lucas' fault. if he wouldn't have said all those horrible things we wouldn't be here right now!" Lily shouted as she softly threw her hands in the air.

"This isn't Lucas fault" Mike and Lily's head shot towards Dustin with an upset look on both of there faces, the duo scoffed at the curly-haired boy.

" so you saying he wasn't way out of line?! He punched Lily in the face!" Mike asked in disbelief as he motioned a hand towards Lily.

I don't think Lucas punched me. Did he? I have no idea, I was too busy arguing with that voice in my head.

"He was out of line. What he said was pretty messed up, yeah. He also did punch Lily but all three of you were out of line! Including Eleven!" Dustin slightly raised his voice, Mike just rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Dustin?" LIly shouted as every word she spoke she raised her voice.

"Give me a break-"

"No, Mike! Give me a break! All four of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Bev and I were the only reasonable ones. But bottom line-" Dustin turned to face Mike. "You pushed first. you know the rule, you drew first blood-" Mike immediately shook his head.

"No! I'm not shaking his hand!" Mike protested, Dustin rolled his eyes at how childish Mike was being.

"Lily. You drew blood, Literally! So you need to also shake his hand along with Mike" Dustin spoke causing Lily to immediately shake her head like how Mike did before.

"To hell with that!" Lily screamed as she shot up from her position on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're both shaking his hand!" Dustin sternly told both of them. Mike and Lily glance at each other like angry toddlers before turning to Dustin and shaking their heads once more. "NO!"