011: They're Called Flashlights Dipshits

It's been about half an hour since the talk with Hopper and the three older men along with the two teenage girls gathered around Officer Powell's desk, trying to understand what was causing all the farmer's crops to suddenly perish in the area

Well, the officers and chief were anyways as to the angsty teens had no idea what was happening but instead just sat in two empty seats and stayed quiet to avoid getting in more trouble than they were already in.

"And we found some more by Gilbert's farm-" Officer Powell explained as Jim marked the spots that were infested with slimy goo with blue 'x' before Callahan cut the bearded man short.

"Some really nasty stuff. It was sticky" The curly-haired man added as he sat on the wooden desk, slumping his upper body forward.

"All right. Where else?" Hopper inquired as he retracted a hand that was flat on the desk and leaned his body forward, softly eyeing the two men as he waited for an answer out of either of them.

"That was it Cheif" Powell uttered as his gaze shifted towards the ground before back at the Cheif who seemed as if he was gonna explode out of rage.

Hopper shot daggers at the Officers whose downturned eyes were filled with remorse and distress of what they had unleashed from the always irritated easily nowadays man onto them.

"That was it, or did you just got tired of looking?" Hopper asked with venom interweaved in his raspy voice as he waited for an excuse out of the fuzz muppets which Callahan and Powell unvarnished provided.

"It was getting dark" The ebony-haired bearded man spoke slowly as Callahan nodded in agreement, his head turned in the direction of his partner before his eyes darted back to the chief who had indifference glimmering in his narrow eyes.

"I mean, it was really dark" The mustache-wearing man chimed into the conversation with a soft tone causing Hopper to shift his scowl in his direction. 

"They're called flashlights dipshits" Hopper spat out causing the two teenage girls to let out a stifled laugh before silently laughing to avoid getting into trouble like earlier. 

"Oh, okay. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Officer Callahan mumbled as his voice was laced with anguish, deeply offended by the chief's remark.

What I tell you, fuzz muppets. They literally can't do shit right for the life of them.

"More lady problems chief?" Powell asked as he rose an eyebrow at the grumpy man who simply ignored his ignorant comment and vacantly stared at the map in front of him.

The bunny man doggedly stared at the map, his almond-shaped eyes glistened with attentiveness as he studied the paper. The man's eyes meticulously scanned the paper, noticing a repeating pattern with the marked 'x's' formed, as if the x's created a circle that got smaller and smaller.

Hopper broke away his haze from the paper as his stare quickly turned into a glare as he ripped the map off the bulletin board. Hopper dashed in the direction to the nearest desk which Callahan was currently sitting upon.

The fidgeting man pushed the mustache-wearing man off the desk earning an 'okay jeez' glare as his hands shot up in defense, moving aside from the area the chief was in and beside Powell whose body leaned against an empty desk beside his.

The man's arm swiped across the paper-filled desk, clearing the wooden desk as the papers glided onto the crowded floor that was littered with fellow papers, worn-out pencils, inkless pens, and used markers.

The chief flattened out the large wrinkles that were scattered the map that covered most of the wooden area before his eyes darted around the desk for an item he so desperately needed at the moment.

Hopper swiftly crouched his lower body, his eyes prowling around the floor for something to write with. The most of the time irritated man's arm hovered above the ground before dipping down and clutching ahold of a red-inked marker.

The man's body shot up from its crouched position before it slumped over the now clear wooden desk other than the wrinkled-filled map. 

Jim settled the marker in between his teeth, pulling the lid off the marker before twirling the marker around with his fingers, and lightly pressed the red ink marker on the grided paper.

Hopper's eyes trained on his movements that began to follow the small marked 'x's' on the large piece of paper with the marker which as he predicted and regarded made smaller and smaller circles until they surrounded a tiny pasted white paper with a small black square inside.

Hopper gently pressed the marker on the white square before lifting the marker off revealing a small ink dot. The bearded man's eyebrows frowned at the large paper as his eyes meticulously scanned the map, more specifically the marked areas.

Beverly and Lily's bodies leaned more into the table with their eyebrows knitted together in complexity to what Hopper was looking at. The two girls shared a perplexed glance before their attention shifted back to the concentrating Cheif.

Suddenly, Hopper's arms briskly shot in the direction of the map, gripping ahold of it tightly as his posture straightened. 

The man began to walk away from the Officers along with the two misfits who all shared a bewildered glance before their eyes darted back to the man that continued to power walk in the direction of the door as his hands folded the paper with much speed. 

"Hey, Cheif? Where are you going?" Powell asked the burning question that swarmed the four's heads who all stood up from their positions as their eyes never left the man who seemed to be ignoring the dark-skinned man. 

The older man stopped in his tracks for a brief moment in front of a coat hanger where his hat hung. Hopper extended his arm in the direction of his hand before gripping it and plopping it down on his head. 

The man's body turned in the direction of Florence who was now sitting at her desk. The older woman's hand felt around her desk as her eyes never averted from what she was currently doing. 

Florence's fingertips brushed against Hopper's cold metal keys, her hand grasp ahold of them before handing them over to the man who seemed to be in a rush all of a sudden. 

Hopper quickly grabbed his car keys from the secretary woman and headed towards the exit before stopping in his tracks and turning his head in the direction of Powell. His body stood in the doorway of the Police Station, his arm holding the metal door wide to avoid it from slamming into his body.

"Take them back to school would ya?" Hopper's voice rose slightly as his eyes were on Powell who had a tint of annoyance and confusion hidden in his eyes. 

There were a few milliseconds of complete silence before it was cut short by the heavy metal door closing behind the man who dashed in the direction of his vehicle to pay a little visit to the doctor.

Hey guys I wanted to apologize for the complete lack of updates its just schools been a complete pain in the ass to deal with lately sorry :(. I'll do my best to try and update more frequently to make it up to you but for now, I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet chapter! Have an awesome day/ night and an amazing life!