The Byers House

EDITED:

EDITED:

Lily Harrington was the famous Steve 'the hair' Harrington's younger sister. Lily wasn't as popular as her older brother since her best friends were 'nerds' but she despite and didn't need all the attention as her brother did. 

Lilian Harrington wasn't stuck up and full of herself like her brother was but quite the opposite really. The only thing the two siblings shared was they can both be hotheaded at times. Lily had a carefree attitude but don't piss her off cause she will rain hell onto you. The girl secretly had a caring side but rarely showed it to anyone except her friends.

 Lily Harrington is pretty misunderstood and mistaken as a rebel who didn't care about anyone but herself but she really doesn't care what other people think of her except her friends. The only thing she really cared about was her friends, they were the only thing that really mattered to her. 

Her parents weren't there most of the time but when they were it was only for a matter of minutes before they disappeared once more. Mr. and Mrs. Harrington would do all sort of things without their kids, it was as if they had forgotten they even had kids. This didn't really bother Lily since she was used to it but sometimes it gets her down though.

Lily was sleeping in her queen size bed underneath her turquoise cotton covers, her alarm went off buzzing and slightly jumping closer and closer to the edge of Lily's nightstand. It was about to jump off but Lily caught it just before it hit the floor. 

Lily settled the alarm back on its place beside her on her nightstand before hitting the button to shut it up. The sleepy sat up slowly before rubbed her tender eyes, her eyes fluttered open as her gaze shifted to the clock to see it was 10:30 on a Saturday. Lily was going to the Byers house to hang out with Will, the youngest Byers for a little bit today.

Lily swung her legs to the edge of the bed so her feet were dangling before plopping down. The girl strolled over to her closet to find something to wear for today. Lily twisted her closet door handle before swinging the door wide open revealing the small room full of shirts, pants, a few dresses, and shoes. 

Lily wasn't really a girly person but occasionally she would put on a dress once in a while in an attempt to impress Mike, sometimes it would work. Since the bubbly girl wasn't going to see the Wheeler boy today she decided on a plain white blouse tucked in some jean shorts. 

Lily went over to her bed before squatting down to look for her white high top converses. It wasn't easy since numerous items cluttered underneath but after a few minutes, the brunette found them.

 The Harrington girl tried to slide her foot one at a time in her shoes as swiftly as she could but it wasn't easy though. "Come on asshole," The girl said with frustration in her voice as she exhaled sharply. 

Finally, she was successful in putting on the high tops without untying the laces she then walked over a few feet from her bed where her white vanity stood with lights that outlined the glass mirror.