SEVEN: What Is Beautiful?

Lily woke up to Eleven who was snuggling in the crook of her neck, Lily felt the girl's soft breaths on her neck causing tingles to run through her body with each breath El let out. 

Lily slowly moved pulled away to get up, she didn't want the moment to end but sadly she had to bring her to Mike's house so Karen can call someone to help her. Lily removed El's soft clutch from her waist causing the small girl to let out a soft groan of exhaustion as she turned her body.

No matter how much Lily didn't want El to leave she couldn't take care of her by herself, Steve would probably throw a fit if he found out.

Lily snapped out of her thoughts as she turned her head and looked at a peacefully sleeping Eleven. The girl looked so beautiful when she was sleeping, this thought caused a small to form on the corner of the brunette's thin lips. 

"I'll be right back beautiful" Lily whispered as she kissed the top of the sleeping girl's head, what Lily didn't know was that eleven was half awake.

Lily crawled out of the fort before boosting herself up, trying to sneak away quietly to get breakfast for El. Lily quietly climbed upstairs, shutting the basement door before making her way to the kitchen, a half-asleep Steve on the island eating eggs greeted her vision. 

"Why did you sleep in the basement?" Steve spoke bluntly with a mouth full of eggs as his eyes frowned in the girl's direction whose face scrunched up from the visible food that was being stuffed down by the older boy throat. 

"Just because I wanted to, why do you care. By the way that's so disgusting" Lily spoke with venom in her voice as opened the freezer door, pulling out a box of eggos. 

Steve responded to her comment by rolling his eyes as he continued to pile his eggs into his mouth before continued to obnoxiously chew once more.

The girl tore open the packaging before putting four eggos in the toaster, waiting for them to pop up.  Once the heated eggos popped up from the toaster, Lily grabbed a plate from the cupboard and placed the eggos on the glass plate. 

 Lily was about to head downstairs but before she could the doorbell rang, echoing through the empty house. 

Lily placed the plate filled with food on the table before running to the door. Lily patted down her hair that was filled with static before wrapping her fingers around the door handle and twisting it, opening the door revealing Mike who had a tight smile on his face. 

"Hey, I brought your record player and records" Mike spoke as he slightly lifted up his arm that held a black backpack that belonged to Lily. 

"Aw, Mike thanks" Lily spoke before moving out of the way, inviting the Wheeler boy in. Lily and Mike headed over to the kitchen, the girl grabbed the plate and handed it to Mike.