EIGHT: Put Your Head On My Shoulder

"El you want anything to drink? We got milk, water, juice

"El you want anything to drink? We got milk, water, juice." Lily spoke as she and the buzzcut girl walked through the hallway from the basement that leads them into the living room.

 El simply ignored the brunette as she wandered into the living room, curiously looking around the decorative room before stopping in front of the television. " This is my living room. I don't actually live in here it's just its name. I have no idea why" A smile pulled on the corner of Lily's lips as she softly laughed at her own non-humorous comment.

 "This is my television. It's a 24-inch t.v which is like way bigger than Mike and Dustin's combined" Lily babbled as Eleven stared at her with perplexity in her eyes to what the Harrington girl was on about. 

"Anyways you watch shows and movies on it. Cool right?" Lily asked with glee as the small girl cocked her head to the side as her eyes shimmered with confusion at the unknown word. 

"Cool?" eleven asked not really understanding what the words the flowed out of the girl's mouth meant but can only pick up on the simple words.

"Cool is basically another way of saying you like it or like it's awesome you know?" Lily explained, her eyes prowling around the room as her hands traveled through the air quickly as she spoke as eleven just stared at her as she explained. 

" you are cool" El spoke slowly, trying her best to form and say her words correctly as pointed to Lily who simply smiled at the compliment. "Aw chucks. But your way cooler" Lily spoke causing a smile to pull on El's lips.

  The two girls bored into each other eyes for a moment before Eleven averted her eyes from the brunette and continued to wander around the room. 

Eleven strolled in the direction of where the fireplace stood, pictures of the Harrington stood in picture frames along with separate photos of the Harrington siblings. The curious girl meticulously scanned the many photos.

 Eleven's eyebrows frowned as her eyes noticed in a family photo from several years back a familiar younger brunette seemed to be not exactly thrilled in the photo alongside her family. 

Eleven's head tilted slightly to the side as she tried to decipher the unhappiness in the photo and why the always to seemed bright and bubbly girl looked unhappy in this particular photo.

 Lily walked over to el and hugged her from behind causing to Eleven giggled softly. "Oh. That's my family" Lily spoke just as El pointed to Lily's mom who the brunette had similar features to. 

The woman in the photo appeared to be in her late thirties. That particular woman had amber brown hair much like Steve's that was mid-length, gorgeous deep brown eyes with golden flakes hinted right outside her pupil near the inner crease of her eyes. 

Mrs. Harrington's outfit was a simple but sophisticated navy blue dress which sleeves stopped halfway down her arms with a suppressed smile on her face that almost seemed real.