SEVENTEEN: Gorgeous

Lily aggressively punched her punching bag as Mike went through the pictures that he, Lily, Eddie, and Will drew

Lily aggressively punched her punching bag as Mike went through the pictures that he, Lily, Eddie, and Will drew. He lightly chuckled at one of the drawings of Eddie, the drawing was supposed to be a dog but it looked like a pig.

Eleven sat in the blanket fort playing with Lily's supercomm. Static echoed through the space before the feedback of the supercomm began to obnoxiously whine. Lily groaned loudly as she turned towards Eleven.

"Eleven stop that that's annoying" Lily scowled at the girl before she continued punching the bag. Eleven turned it off for a few seconds before turning the supercomm back on.

"Beautiful that's annoying stop" Lily half yelled as her eyes widen at what she said. Mike looked up from the drawings and looked at her confused about the nickname. Lily bite the inside of her cheek before she continued speaking.

"You know what El, I thought we were friends but you lied to us. You lied to me, you said Will and Eddie were alive but they weren't. Do you know how much that hurts me? I thought we were friends but friends tell the truth not lie" Lily raised her voice resentfully as she tightly clenched her fists.

"Maybe Lucas was right about you" Lily continued, her voice almost in a whisper, she hated to admit it but maybe he was right about Eleven. "The fact I told you I told you nothing will turn me against you" Lily sadly laughed as she slid down the wall back first, she wrapped her arms around her knees close to her chest as tears fell.

Mike got up from his position on the couch and sat on the floor next to Lily before wrapping his arms around the girl. "Hey it's okay" mike whispered, Lily, sighed as she buried her head in her knees.

A knock was heard on the basement window. Mike pulled away from Lily before standing up, he walked towards the window before stepping on a wobbly chair he then unlocked the window, and opened it as wide as it went.

Beverly slowly climbed through the window before jumping on the floor. Lily felt arms wrap her once more. Lily removed her head from her knees and placed her head on the person's chest, her eyes were shut as she listened to their heartbeat. The smell of cherry shampoo filled Lily's nostrils. Only one person smelled like that, and that person was Beverly.

"Bevvie wevvie?" Lily asked in a hushed voice, she removed her head from Bev's chest before meeting her icy blue eyes. Beverly gave the girl a small smile, her eyes were also red for she was crying too, all of them had shed a few tears at the loss of their friends.

"Why are you here?" Lily sniffled as she slipped an arm around the girl's waist. "Why you don't want to see me, Harrington?" Bev joked as wrapped an arm around Lily's shoulders bringing her into a quick hug. "You know I'm always happy to see you queen bee" Lily laughed as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Bev stood up before extending her hands out to help Lily up. Lily pulled on the shorter girl's arms and she stood up, they're faces were inches apart. Beverly stared at Lily's lips as Lily looked at the redhead before taking a step back.