TWENTY-ONE: Admit it you like girls!

Mike stood in front of Eleven as he recreated what Mr

Mike stood in front of Eleven as he recreated what Mr. Clarke had demonstrated to the group, El finched more towards Lily who sat beside her. Lily reassured her it was okay by rubbing her back in comfort.

"It would take a lot of energy to build a gate like this, but that's what got to happen. Otherwise, how'd Will and Eddie get there right?" Mike paced around the basement before stopping in front of Lily and El. Lily softly nodded her head.

"Right" Lucas spoke as he stood by Beverly, Mike turned around so he facing the two. "Wait um eleven don't you know where the gate is?" Bev asked the girl as she crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one foot. Eleven immediately shook her head no.

"Then how do you know about the upside-down?" Lucas asked annoyed as with every word his voice raised as he glared at the blonde wigged girl. While all the commotion was happening Dustin just paced back and forth mumbling to himself as he continuously looked at his compass that his handheld.

"Dust bunny what are you doing?" Lily asked as her eyes trained on Dustin pacing back and forth, Dustin simply ignored her. "Dustin? Dustin?" Lily called at the curly-haired boy.

"Dustin!" Beverly shouted as she uncrossed her arms and jerked them to the floor's direction, they shook for a few seconds. Dustin finally stopped and faced Bev, Lucas, and Mike.

"I need to see your compasses" Dustin spoke, his lisp strong. "What? What are you talking about hender-" Beverly trailed off before Dustin interrupted her.

"NOW!"

Lily jumped from her spot on the couch, everyone scurried all around the room to retrieve their compasses Dustin made them carry on them always, and everyone placed them on the table.

"They're all facing North right?" Dustin asked his friends that surrounded the table, everyone's attention was on Dustin. Lily looked at her compasses before gazing at all the compasses that were on the table.

"Yeah so?" Mike spoke with an unimpressed look on his face.

Lily studied the compasses before looking at Dustin. "Wait-" Lily mumbled as she shared glances with the group who all looked at her confused and waiting for her to proceed. "That's not true North" Lily softly spoke.

"What?" Bev asked from beside Mike, Dustin and Lily shared a glance before giving the group a 'really' look. "Are you guys seriously this dense?" Dustin asked slightly agitated, the three shrugged their arms upwards as Dustin dramatically rolled his eyes.

"The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Right?" Lily drawled as she motioned her hand representing the sun rising from the east side of the room to the west, earning a glare from Bev and Mike.

"That means that's true North" Dustin explained as he points in a direction, everyone's eyes followed Dustin's finger, and seconds later their attention went back to their curly-haired friend.