NINETEEN: It Hurts Everywhere!

"All right

"All right. I'm 3.6 inches, what do you got?" Bob called out as his eyes stayed trained on the map with a ruler in front of him. "I'm not sure Mrs.Byers?" Mike retorted from the woman's bedroom as he held up a measuring tape.

"21 feet, four inches"

"What about Tippecanoe to Danford?" Lily inquired, peering over Bob's shoulder at the map.

"W-where's Danford?" The frustrated woman impediments, her eyebrows scrunching lightly as she waited for an answer which Will provided. "Dining room" Will retorted as he whipped his head around, his head of hair tossing around.

Joyce fleeted around Will and Eddie as she pulled the long yellow measuring tape to the curtain that was labeled 'Danford Creek'. 

"16 feet, ten inches"

"What about Danford to Jordan?"

"Oh come on. This- This has got to be enough" The caramel-haired woman gently censured the man as she and the two boys along with Mike huddled around Lily and Bob around the wooden table. "It's really not" Bob conceded replied as he attempted to map out everything, his pen scrawling across the paper.

"Can't you figure it out?" The frantic woman curtly spoke, frustration teeming in her tone as incomprehensible sounds left Bob's mouth. 

"Well, it's hard. The ratio isn't inst exactly one to one" The cordial man spoke with a prickle of fragrant from his girlfriend's gaffe as he stumbled over his words before continuing."I mean, if you're twisting my arm, and you are really twisting my arm, I would say X is maybe a half mile southeast of Danford?"

"Thank you, Thank you" Joyce thanked the clever man as she kissed his cheek, acquiescently grabbing the map and heading in the direction of the door. The four teens shared a panicked and baffled gaze before following the woman, leaving a perplexed Bob behind. "What? Are we... we really going?" Bob called after the five that spelled through the house and out of the front door before flitting after them.

Dustin pedaled his bike as fast as he could to the Wheeler's house as Bev held his waist tightly. The two leaped off the bike and ran up to the Wheeler's door, their fists heavily pounding the door before frantically ringing the doorbell.

Ted Wheeler idly opened the door, a sour expression rested on his face as his eyes were met by Dustin and Bev. " You're line has been busy for over two hours, Mr.Wheeler. Do you realize this?" Dustin dementedly sniff at the dejected older man.

"Oh, I do realize" The man spoke acoustically with a forced smile, earning a low scoff to slip past Beverly's lips. "Is Mike or Lily here?" Dustin grumbled, attempting to keep his composure from the caviar man.

"No"

"No? Well, where the hell are they?" Bev curtly jumped into the conversation, annoyance dripping from her words as Ted gave the redhead a side-eye look. "Karen, where's our son and that girl that's always here?" The stagnant man asked his wife, tedium clear in his voice from this lack of engagement with his son's friends.