The Goonies

As Lily skated down her road she looked down at the black watch that was secure on her wrist to see it was 5:00

 As Lily skated down her road she looked down at the black watch that was secure on her wrist to see it was 5:00. Lily placed her foot down from her board so she could completely stop. The girl stepped off the board before stepping on the tail causing the skateboard to shoot up right as her hand grabbed it. She walked up the pathway until she was right at the door before she walked into the house to see Steve watching television without even knowing she got there.

what an asshole

 Lily rolled her eyes as she ascended the stairway, her feet roughly hitting the carpet covered steps before she reached the top. The girl headed towards her room, passing an empty room along with Steve's to wait for the boys. Lily twisted the door handle to her plain door before opening the door wide, the girl closed the door behind her before sauntering in the direction of her closet to put her skateboard away nicely for once. Lily had four skateboards, one was silver with purple wheels, the second one was a light blue with black wheels with the word love in red lettering, the third one was an all-black skateboard with a red broken heart on it.  That was her favorite. Her second favorite was turquoise with baby blue wheels and a rose on it.

She's been skating for two years. Beverly is the one who got the girl into skating when the redhead first moved to Hawkins a few years back. Lily jumped back first onto the queen-sized mattress. Her hands tucked underneath her head as she stared at the ceiling, laying on her bed silently for about ten minutes but to her, it felt like forever. Lily broke herself out of her haze and decided to go to the basement to practice boxing. 

The girl's feet swiftly swung to the side so they were dangling off the side of the bed before plopping herself down onto the ground and heading towards the exit to her room. Lily wrapped her fingers around the handle before twisting the door handle and exiting the room. The brunette descended down the stairs before heading towards the basement and entering the underground room.

Lily has a bit of a problem with anger issues that got the best of her sometimes so she started saving up money from cutting the neighbor's grass and helping around the neighborhood to buy a boxing bag to put in the basement. Lily felt achieved once she hung the boxing back in the basement.

It was mostly her down there so she decorated it her way. It looked similar to mike's basement but a little bit more girly. On the ceiling wall to wall were lights much like her room, in a corner, there was her boxing bag to let anger out on. There were shelves with all types of books that hung against the white wall and right in between the bookshelves was a blanket fort she made to read her books.

Lily wasn't really a big bookworm but she would read those books from time to time when she had nothing good to do. There were also a few black couches to sit down on. Lily grabbed a white wrap to wrap from the table she had in the middle of the room around her hands so it won't damage her knuckles. After she strolled to the corner where the punching bag was hung and began to aggressively punch the bag with an angry expression on her face.