TEN: You Two Back Already?

(I'm I crazy are does it look like Hopper is saying "Are you guys done?")

After a few moments of the four adults talking outside the vehicle the Harrington girl was in; the female officer that the bubbly brunette twisted her arm enter the passenger side of the car along with the middle-aged blond man that handcuffed and tackled Lily got in the driver's seat with a pissed-off expression written all over his face.

Lily let out an exaggerated sigh as she laid her body across the spacious backseat. Officer Buzzkill as Lily called him started the car engine before driving off of school grounds and on the streets in the direction of the police station.

 Lily struggled to sit up but after a few attempts, she managed to sit up in the left side seat. Lily scooted her body to the side until she was sitting in the middle sit before placing her chin in-between the spaces of the metal bars that separated her from the two police officers.

The brunette gazed at the older girl who had a look of discomfort on her face as she rubbed her upper arm, her toffee-colored hair was in a mid ponytail. 

Lily's gaze shifted down to where a  rectangular silver name tag pin was attached to her light blue uniform along on the opposite side of the shirt was a gold badge signifying she was a police officer.

The Harrington girl's eyes squint slightly as she could barely make out the name of the police officer that was engraved in black on the silver name tag. There was complete utter silence only for it to be broken by the bored girl.

"First day huh?" The short-tempered girl asked the older and slightly taller girl who glanced at her for a second before her eyes immediately shifting back to the road ahead. 

"Oh, so they told you not to speak to me huh? Don't answer me, it's cool if they did. I bet they told you so many horrible things about me and my friend Bev right? Well, it's all just a bunch of bull in case you were wondering" The young brunette began to ramble causing the blond man whose eyes averted from the road and dart to the rear mirror where he shot daggers at the girl.

There was dead silence once more before it was broken by no other than LIly once more. 

"Officer Amy Willams huh? That's a really pretty name" The girl complimented the small officer who shot her a look of confusion as her eyebrows knitted together; this was not what the young officer was expecting of the Harrington girl at all.

Lily was right, the officers at the Hawkins Police Station had nothing nice to say about the two 'delinquents' as each Officer had each at least had an encounter with either one of the girls. All through Amy's training, they would tell her about how awful the two girls were and the things they did.

Since Williams was new to the Department she had no idea who the girls were but instead based her judgment on all the stories officers' stories of the two girls. The Officer was beginning to think Lily wasn't as bad as the Officers made it seem.