Chapter 56

Beth POV

I sit in my hospital bed with my eyes drooping down. I look at my hands. my hands that are baby pink from pulling on the wolfsbane.

The monitor beats steady because me. Jaccob walks into my room with his hands in his pockets. He gives me a small smile and sits on my bed.

"Are you feeling any nausea yet." he asks grabbing my hand and rubbing it with his fingers.

"No not yet."
The thing is if you happen to touch or consume wolfsbane your body throws up the poison and it's a painful 2 hours.

"Do you think you'll be able to at least fight in this battle?" He asks and a run my hands through his hair.

"I don't know I think so, I guess if I'm not better my then I'll guard the babies in the nursery." I whisper.

"Do you know if Conner is okay yet?" I ask him

"Yeah, he got it all out if his system like 4 hours after he got into the hospital." he answers
And that's when it hits.

I shoot up from my laying position and start to gag.

"Oh..... uh...." Jaccob says panicked and grabs the trash can and hands it to me.

I grab it from him and my throat burns from the poison. Jaccob pull my hair back and rubs my back.
Isn't he just the sweetest.

*****

Jaccob POV 2 hours later.

I close the door behind me and look into her room and see her sleeping peacefully. with her head tilted to the side and her hands by her sides.

I let out a sigh and put my hands in my pocket.

"Alpha, I need to talk about Beth with you." the doctor says and I turn around to face her.

"Yes Dr. O'Brian?"

"This is the 29th time Beth has been here in the past year." she says

"I know and your point is?" I say dragging on the s.

"We think she has mental issues." she says

"She doesn't have mental issues! She went through hell before she got here! She was in a car crash because she was worried about our baby! She was in a coma for 6 months because her first mate rejected her and did wrong things! Our child almost died! And she was helping her friend! And you think she has mental Problems? What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask blowing up in her

"Alpha, I-I..."

"Don't even." I tell her and walk back into her room and sit on her bed with her and move a strand if hair behind her ear.

"I'm never giving up on you." I whisper in her ear and hiss her on the head.

Never

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

okay I'm very sorry for posting late I was just away for the day yesterday and didn't have time to write.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye😚