Chapter 42

Beth POV

I let out a sigh and snuggle closer to Jacob. he wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Hey," he whispers in my ear. ah, the morning voice.

"Hey," I whisper back. I look at the clock. Oh shit! It's 4:30! I spring up into a sitting position. we've been asleep for 4 hours! How the hell does that happen.

"Jacob we need to be ready at 5 to go out to dinner with Jennifer and Derek!" I yell and run into the bathroom and he follows me.

"That's today! I thought that was yesterday!'" He yells and turn the shower on. I grab my toothbrush and scrub at my teeth.

I grab a towel, soap,and some casual clothes and walk into the baby room. I head into the bathroom and turn the water on.

I strip from my clothes and step into the shower. I was my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo/ conditioner. then I scrub my body with my bath and body works midnight path.

I turn the water off and wrap myself in my fuzzy blue towel. I wrap my hair up in the towel then start to dress myself. I pull on a gray shirt with a gray lace type thing on the shoulders. then I pull some ripped jeans on and slide my boot socks and combat boots on.

I curl my hair and put on my dream Catcher necklace. I apply some red lip stick and liquid eye linnet and finally mascara.

I walk out and Jacobs waiting with a blue v neck, skinny jeans, black converse, and a black jacket.

"What time is it?" I ask out of breath.

"4:59." he smiles

"Okay just on time." and like magic Jennifer and Derek come out of their room in their nice clothes.

And we head out to dinner.

*****

We laugh as Derek finish his story of how he broke his arm in 7th year.

"And finally I roll down the hill face first and land in a pond on a duck. and you know what that baster of a duck did? He but my arm and then it was broken." he says laughing himself then leaning back into his chair and the waitress comes with the check.

"Okay, well their is a reason we asked you to come to dinner with us." Jennifer says and looks at Derek and he nods.

"Well what is it little sis?" Jacob asks putting his credit card in the credit card slot thing.

"I'm pregnant." she squeals I look at Jacob with a smile and he looks at me with a fake smile plastered on his face.

Oh boy,