Chapter 31

Beth POV

It's night time in the hospital.
Jacob silently snores next to me in the bed he pushed next to mine.

It's soo stuffy in here I can't take it.

I slip out of bed and strap my nebulizer to my back and fix the tube under my nose.

I walk out into the Galway and scoot past some doctors till I'm in the pack house.

I walk into my old room and open the window. I slip out and sit on the roof that was under my window.

I know what your thinking, how was it stuffy if it's not even outside air in that hospital.

Well I just can't take being in that germy, smelling, white, ugly, hospital. I can't stay their for 8 months in.

My boy won't be able to take it either. a hospital is no place for a baby.

'Im trying okay, but I cant get you healed fast enough. the coma wasn't helping. but I'm almost there, okay I just have to finish the lungs.' My wolf says to me and a small smile creeps up onto my lips.

'How is the little guy?' I ask her.

'He's doing great.' My wolf says

I smile at that and put up my walls so she can rest.

It starts to get cold so I decide to go back inside. I wander around the pack house. I find myself in the Hallway with the new pack members in it.

I go to one of the doors and open it slightly.

Is it I front of a sleeping Damen.

I look out the window in his. I hear him move. with fear of him waking up I rush out the door. I hear a loud thud.

"Beth! Wait!" he yells after me, gathering himself enough to get up.

I start to jog almost. I make it down the stairs but he turns me around.

"Please forgive me." he pleads and I move my shoulder swiftly to the side so his hands no longer on my shoulder.

"Why would I do that." I spit back like it's poison in my mouth.

"Because I can't get you out of my mind, I can't live with that guilt. My wolf is shunning me. I miss you." by now he has tears in his eyes and had grabbed my hands and is in his knees.

I ALMOST feel bad for him.

"After 7 years of your shit you did to me," I look away with a half snail half frown,"i will never forgive you!"

With that I walk away to the hospital. wiping tears of my own off my face

-----------------------------------

Hey!!!

Okay so I have devised a schedule for when I will post chapters

Sunday, Tuesday,& Friday.

Okay so that's the schedule mark your calendars