Cuddling (HP)

Harry: He'd probably have his chin on your head as you lay facing each other.

Ron: He says he wants to be the big spoon, but you'll probably wake up with him being the little spoon

Hermione: She's definitely a little spoon. I can't see it any other way.

Ginny: She'd have you lay on her chest with her hand stroking your back.

Luna: You two would be laying on you stomachs/sides facing each other holding pinkies. Idk it just seems like her

Draco: I feel like you'd have to initiate the cuddling, but when you do he really likes it. As long as you're holding him he's happy.

Neville: He will definitely be taking care of you. He'll make sure you're not too hot or cold, and lay in whatever position you want.

Cedric: He'd be laying on his back while you hug his waist and lay on his arm.

Tom: I don't think he'd be all over you, but he wouldn't mind having an arm around you. 

James: It depends on the day. If he's happy, he'll be the big spoon. If he's sad, you two will lay facing each other while you kiss his forehead.

Remus: He'd have his head on your chest, smiling to himself as you stroke his hair.

Sirius: I feel like he doesn't really give a fuck about the position, as long as he's close to you.

Regulus: He would have you lay on his chest so he can play with your hair.

A/N: I really should just use GIFs, it would be so much easier. Anyways-