A/N

A few announcements:

1) I want to write oneshots that are more specific to certain readers. I've noticed that writing Y/n, I don't give them personality because I want it to be relatable to all readers. Now I want to be more inclusive in my writing and write some specific to certain audiences who probably aren't represented as they should be. This includes littles, LGBTQ+, people of color, amputees, people of all shapes and sizes, people with glasses or braces, those with various mental disorders, and more. 

I don't apply to all of these so if I am portraying anything incorrectly, please let me know and I will change it. 

2) I want to expand to more fandoms. If I do decide to add another fandom to this book I will start with "dating ____ includes...' for all characters of the fandom that I want to write about. How much else I add just depends on how inspired I am to write for them.

3) That being said, I am taking requests! Depending on my schedule and inspiration, how long it takes me to make them will vary. You can add a request in the comments anywhere on this book, or PM me. I can write for you a oneshot or how the characters of a fandom react to something. My policy is five imagines per user. The more detailed you are with your request the better I can make it to your liking. 

You will need to include:

-Fandom and character

-Category (hurt/comfort, fluff, angst, songfic, their reaction, etc. NO SMUT) 

-Plot (again, the more descriptive you are the more I can make it to your liking) 

-Any features you would like to see in Y/n or the character

-Whether or not you want to be mentioned in the chapter

Characters I will write for include:

The Vampire Diaries (Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, Silas, Enzo, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Kai, Katherine, Marcel, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Hayley)

Avatar the Last Airbender (Zuko, Azula, Sokka, Mai, Katara, Toph, Aang)

Harry Potter (Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Draco, Neville, Cedric, Tom, Fred, George, Bill, Fleur, James, Remus, Sirius, Regulus)

Criminal Minds (Reid, Morgan, Prentiss, JJ, Hotch, Rossi, Garcia, Elle)

I know I didn't write a 'dating ____ includes...' for all of these characters but I'll still write for them upon request. Also I'm not very good at writing fight scenes, just a heads up.

:)