Bonnie Bennett alphabet

A- Affection (Do they show affection often? How so?)

She's sparing in approaching you for it (but by no means neglecting or cold), but when you come to her for it she never fails to provide. 

B- Baby (How are they as a parent/How do they react to your pregnancy?)

(Up to you to decide if you got her pregnant, if you two had a surrogate/adoptive kid etc.) She would definitely make the largest effort to make a steady and healthy life for the kid. This might mean moving away to a country away from the supernatural drama, but no sacrifice is too great to her when it comes to your kid(s). 

C- Care (Their love language? Who takes care of who?)

As much as she tries to take care of you, you really take care of her. The dynamic felt odd to her at first but she grew comfortable with it, and she does not hesitate to show her love, which her love language is quality time. 

D- Dancing (Do they dance with you? How and where?)

She can indeed dance, but does so with an embarrassed smile and only when you ask her to.

E- Extra (Any headcanon)

She is the best at carnival games and loves winning things for you. She definitely gave you a stuffed animal at some point.

F- Fortunate (Do they appreciate you? How do they show it?)

Of course she appreciates you silly! It shows because she's very naturally friendly and sweet around you.

G- Gorgeous (Their favorite physical feature on you?)

HAIR. She loves carding through it or ruffling it and if it's fluffy bonus points she absolutely adores it.

H- Happy (Something about them that always cheers you up?)

Her smile is so sweet and makes even the hardest of days worth experiencing.

I- Insecure (What would make them insecure?)

Mmmmmm not much.

J- Jealous (What would make them jealous/how do they react to you being jealous?)

Not much makes her insecure, so I doubt much makes her jealous either. There's a heavy layer of trust so you rarely get jealous.

K- Kids (Do they like/want kids?)

She's great with kids, and she wouldn't mind having kids herself, but not until her life is stable and calm.

L- Love (Do they say 'I love you' first/how?)

She might say I love you first, it wouldn't be out of the question. I think she says it casually, like at the end of a phone call.

M- My love (Nicknames?)

She'll call you annoying stuff to mess with you, but in all seriousness she isn't huge on pet names. Will 100% call you a nickname that came to be from something that happened when you were together though.

N- Needy (Do they need you? Do they ask for attention?)

She isn't needy exactly, but she does have her needs like anyone else and will ask that they be met. 

O- Often (Something that they never forget to do to/with/for you?)

Late night calls. Very often you find yourself falling asleep on call or sending a 'sorry, I fell asleep' (or seeing that message from her in the morning)

P- PDA (How like are they to show affection in public, and what are their limits?)

PDA isn't much her thing, but she isn't against little things and still enjoys them as usual. Nothing sexual and nothing smothering.

Q- Questions (What do they ask you often, or what is something they ask you that catches you by surprise?)

When she proposes to you. She doesn't really prioritize marriage, so it's a surprise to find out that she decided to go through the effort of a wedding all because you want to.

R- Reading (Do they read to you/you to them? What book and how do you do it?)

She loves reading and loves when you read to her. Any mystery or old literature.

S- Simp (How bad have they got it for you?)

Ugh so bad I'm jealous of you

T- (Tired how do they act when they're/you're tired? How do you treat each other?)

Very patient and very insistent on you resting when you need it. 

U- Understanding (What do you two have that just goes without saying/when are you two most in sync?)

Trust. There is an astronomical lack of jealousy, and she's very open about what she can provide for you and what she wants out of your relationship.

V- Vacation (Where do they take you, what do you do?)

Literally anywhere. She can make anything fun because when she's actually free she gets a burst of energy and becomes spontaneous so she makes going anywhere so much fun. 

W- Wedding (How do they propose, do they want to get married, how are they on their wedding day?)

She doesn't really prioritize marriage, but if you really want to there's no hesitation or argument on her side. She is nothing but overjoyed on your wedding day, and if she hears you say you want to get married she'd propose to you because she knows it's important to you.

X- Text (How do they text?)

Lots of late night texts

Y- You (Your favorite thing about them?)

Literally everything, but a particular trait is definitely her patience. She never ceases to amaze you in that area.

Z- ZZZ (Sleeping? Cuddles?)

She loves laying with you and when you get in bed after a long day she will always roll over and hug you no matter how tired she is.

A/n: I'm back from the dead for a minute hi