5. comments

We headed downstairs and got in kitchen. He turned on the light and took some snacks. We were on phones, and then he said something what made us both laugh.

I started choking on the food and I started coughing. He got for glass of water and I took it but it didn't helped.

He turned me around and started pressing my stomach so I can spit out the food. And i did. I was catching breath and he had his arms slightly around my waist.

"Are you okay?" - He asked

"Yeah, thank you." - I said taking deep breaths.

"Uh.. yeah?" -  Kio said standing by the stairs and beside him was everyone else. When we realized we let go of each other.

"What are y'all doing up?" - Vinnie asked.

"We heard her coughing so we thought something was wrong." - Bryce said with barely opened eyes.

"We got down for some snacks and I started choking with food." - I explained to them as they shared few looks between them.

"Perverts." - Vinnie said as they got up back to their rooms.

I laughed. "Well thank you, really.."

"You're welcome." - He got up to his room and after few minutes I did too.

I entered and he was barely on the bed leaving me space. I just putted few pillows between us and turned on the other side.

Only few hourse until sunrise and I'll go home then sleep until photoshoot.

Only my family knows why I can't sleep at night, only across the day. No one else knows. And I am not planning on telling anyone who isn't close with me.

When I hear that he snored a little I laughed a little. I got up and opened the window and standed by it.

I was looking at city, it was pretty. Now it's almost 4am. I don't know when are they waking up, but I was planning on leaving in 8am because my dad goes to the work at 8am and he'll leave me house unlocked.

I heard something and I looked at Vinnie who was turning on the side to face me.

I was looking at him for few seconds then I realized I was starring and I just shook my head and turned to the window again.

I putted out my phone and got on my last picture on instagram because I was getting a lot of comments on it.

[user256 this is her the girl from vinnie's live
[random12 stay away from him hoe
[user16 you don't have chance, stop trying🙄
[randomm what does vinnie see in her?
[user1682 stay away from vinnie, i swear if you try anything i'll kill you
[random_19 kill yourself bitch

I starred at these comments in disbelief. Why would people say those things I didn't do anything. I just said goodbye and nothing else.

I was thinking of going on Vinnies profile and go on his last post to see if he gets comments like this.

[vinnie__h vinnie who was that bitch on your live
   [user23 @athenaa_ 
   [randomm21 didn't she broke up with her boyfriend few days ago?
   [user21 yeah, she did.. she is hoe, she wants him for clout i bet
[userr vinnie what do you see in her?

Yep, same comments. I didn't want to give them attention so i just ignored. I took a photo of city and posted it on story

After just few minutes my phone keeps ringing becasue of the replies and all messages. I tried to turn it off before it wake up Vinnie. But it was too late.

"What is going on with your phone?" - He asked in his sleepy voice.

"I couldn't sleep and I decided to sit by window admiring the look and I posted it on instagram. Now your obsessive fans are sending me threat messages. And on on our last posts on instagram are just wow." - I said a little loud because I was pissed.

"God not again.." - He buried his face in pillow.

"What, this happened already?" -  I asked seeing his reaction.

"That's why I broke up with my girlfriend. She couldn't take hate and we broke up because of her own safety." - He said raising up his head.

"We are not even dating, we know each other for literally one night.." - I said and he didn't respond.

"I am sorry for you and your girlfriend." - I was feeling guilty.

"There is nothing you should be sorry about.. I need to apologize because I can't say to people to stop. Even if they love me I love them too but they will do this to every girl I am with. It doesn't matter if it's a relationship or just friendship." -  I could hear guilt in his voice as he sat on the bed looking down.

Currently was 8am. We barely slept. Since he woke up we were talking. And I now know why he looks mad all the time. He isn't. He is just occupied by a lot of things. And I felt bad for him and for what he had been through.

We got downstairs before everyone and decided to make a breakfast for everyone. After an hour Bryce, Blake and Kio headed down. Josh and Anthony were still upstairs.

We had breakfast and I headed home. I was on bed a little then I got up and shower and started getting ready for photoshoot.