36. game of mine

me and kio had good time. i let him drive my car at some point. we got food and drinks. it was really good, but from time to time vinnie would come on my mind.

i wondered if we would have good time like me and kio did. but again, every time he gets on my mind, i remembered what he did.

as i said i am not person to cry over relationships. yes, i have feelings and i cry sometimes. i just never cried over ex boyfriend or something.

but the thing that lead me to teary eyes is that i was never cheated on. in most of the situations i was the one who ends relationship because no one had what i wanted. these past two months i felt like vinnie was that person who completed me.

but now that i got cheated on, i am starting to think that i am not enough for him. that he needs one more girl to be happy. now that hurted.

time skip to the september 16th / athena's birthday

just few hours before party starts. yesterday, dress came and it looks more gorgeous than on photos. heels with this dress were fire.

hair was down if you wonder.
avani and amelia were helping me out with everything pass few days and i am really grateful for that. my mum, dad and brother came this morning.

josh is coming but my parents aren't. i mean teenage party.. it's not their place to be there.

and finally, after 2 hours of getting ready i came infornt of the hotel. my brother was driving me with my car, he was supposted to leave it on parking. i couldn't drive because i had heels on and i didn't want to change them just to drive 20 minutes.