10. photoshoot

Vinnie's POV

She closed door and I felt rejected. Yeah it sucks. but something is telling me I should go for it. And try harder. Probably Pablo.. Pablo is my subconcious, he has italian accent so i call him Pablo.

As she was in bathroom I looked around the room. Her closet was open because she was cleaning her room as she said. I saw a lot of hoodies and sweatpants. I don't blame her, it's comfortable.

I looked at shelf above her desk where was laptop and a lot of books. On the shelf were trophies. I was suprised when I saw what has she won.. All of the races.. It amazed me. That passion for cars and driving..

I smiled at all of that.

Walking around I saw a big petal. There were photos of her and her family. I noticed one picture. On picture were her mom and dad with older boy who I assumed was her brother, little girl who I assume was Athena and one more girl who looked like she was Athena's age.

I thought maybe it was her cousin or something. Or someone close to their family.

I saw that one drawer was opened, I looked better and saw bunch of lingeries. My eyes went wide at that. I took the red one. Why? I don't know.. The devil made me do it.

I was looking at it few seconds when she came out of bathroom with her motorbike suit on.

She saw me holding up her lingerie. She was just death starring at me. I raised it a little and said "I like it" - With chill tone.

She blushed, rolled her eyes and took it from my hand, then shoved it back at drawer and closed it.

"Privacy please." - She said taking her motorcycle helmet.

I laughed at her reaction and she took me by arm and dragged me out of her room.

Athena's POV

I got out of the bathroom and saw Vinnie holding my lingerie. I burned from inside while I looked chill outside.

"I like it." - That made me blush. I went to him took it from his hand and shoved it back in drawer.

"Privacy please." I smiled and took my motorcycle helmet. I took his arm taking him out of the room.

I said bye to my family and we got outside.. His motorbike was amazing.. He putted his motorcycle helmet on head and waited for me to get my motorbike out of garage.

As I did that I put my morotcycle helmet on and I followed him to the hills. It was pretty sight. There were no many people so I liked it a lot.

He introduced me to the team and we started taking photos.

Vinnie was looking at me with smile, at some point when I look at him and I smile too.

"Uh, young men can you please get in with her." - Man who was shooting, I think his name was Andrew, told Vinnie.

"Yeah I'll just-"

"No need to, just get on her motorbike." - Andrew interrupted Vinnie as Vinnie and I look at each other confusedly.

"Put your helmets on" - Andrew said getting ready to take photos.

"This is uncomfortable" - Vinnie mumbeled and I chuckeled at his words and then we put our helmets on.

"Closer" - Andrew added before taking any photos.

I was almost laying on motorbike facing Vinnie. He leaned closer. I started breathing heavily.

"Closer" - Andrew, again, said making Vinnie close up again.

"Okay stay there." - Andrew finally said and both me and Vinnie were very uncomfortable.

If I post some of photos like these ones on my instagram I am sure as hell I will not tag Vinnie on it because I don't want same drama.

instagram: athenaa_

swipe 1/2

liked by vinniehacker, brycehall, kiocyr, and 136,231 others

athenaa_ had fun making these :)

8.321 comments

brycehall where tf is that?
[athenaa_ somewhere over the rainbow
ameliezilber u look hot
[athenaa_ uno reverse card ;)
kiocyr damn.. the last pic
[athenaa_ u better don't know how awkward was to stay like that for minutes
vinniehacker i just know how awkward was that last pic..
[athenaa_ i bet u do..
[tiktokroom 👀
userr128 okay she looks hot
random111 vinnie had luck when she slept in his room
useeer1 suddenly i am jealous of vinnie sleeping with her
haterr28 still don't see what vinnie sees in her
[randommm nothing happened between them..
[user1234 litearally, why are people still mad abt it..
[randooomm_ y'all act like you still have chance with him, let the girl live if she wants to be with him let her be..
rannnn22__ she didn't deserve any hate she recieved from toxic 13 year olds.. y'all need to stfu
athenaa_ this ^^^
[userr2719 agreed.
user12839 is it just me or that's vinnie's motorbike suit, he has that white on chest and letter on left arm..
[randooom12 and yet again, what if it is him? let him be and do whatever he wants.. plsss stop
[random. agreed, he will in some point of his life find a woman that probably isn't any of 13 year olds.. y'all nees to learn how to live with it..

I was reading comments and realize that people were listening to Vinnie. And I was so happy about it..