26. lies, lies lies

"olivia when will you stop!" kio yelled as he stood up. there were few more poeple so they turned to us.

"when she stops being around you!" she yelled back.

"kio, calm down i don't want to make a scene.. olivia we didn't decided to meet up here, we were here and we saw him sitting alone so we called him. don't make a scene now. you are using my patience. and i am very patient with you right now because you have no idea how am i when i lose it. so stop. turn to your life. that thing that you and kio have betweent you two, please don't involve me in it. i am out of this, i didn't aksed to be between you two." i got angrier as i stood up facing olivia trying to show how angry i am without making scene because there is whole crowd of paparrazzi outside.

"olivia she is right. whatever you have with me don't involne not only her. anyone else! if you have to say something then stop acting childish and thank her for saving your life. her car needs fix now but she could've just let you hit wall and you would still blame her!" he got angrier with every sentence.

vinnie stood up too. "do you want to get out of here? people are looking.." he tried to calm me by grabbing my hand and whispering in my ear.

"yeah." i responded to him. i took some tissues and tried to get it of my chlotes. it was obvious that i needed to wash my hair. there wasn't other way. vinnie went to car somehow and took hoodie from it. i wanted paparrazzi not to notice what happened. so i was going to put it on and over my head and tell them that 'i am cold'.

kio and olivia continued arguing while vinnie was out. i hated people's gazes and reactions. josh watched trying to understand what is happening. they decided to stay, if situation gets any better and olivia leaves they wanted to be with kio.

vinnie came. "hey, let's go" he gave me his hoodie. i just putted it over dress. when i took one last look at our table before turning i noticed that laila had camera turned on her phone.

i squeezed my eyes a little. and i saw that she was filming last 10 minutes since olivia spilled drink on me.

"were you filming this whole thing?!" i whispered-yelled going towards her from behind. both josh and laila turned to me.

she quickly turned off phone on faced screen to the down on her lap while her eyes widened.

"i- uh.. no.. i was trying to take p-pic of myself and camera was turned on other side." she stuttered trying to lie. it wasn't working. people lied so many times to me that i know when someone is lying. i know by their act and their voice change.

"i saw that you were filming 10 minutes or more, since olivia came! why are you doing that? what were you gonna do with those?" i asked her starting to vet angry.

"i- uh.. i was going to watch it.."

"after you send it to tiktok room? you were behind all of this! i don't know why i got over the fact that you were the one who exposed mine's and vinnie's relationship! now you are filming this disaster of dinner and 'date' and i am sure you were the one who texted someone that we'll be here tonight. and that's why are there so many paparrazzis.. i wouldn't be suprised.." i explained while vinnie and josh watched with furrowed eyebrows.

"okay, you were right for exposing your's relationship. but i am not the one who texted someone that we'll be here!" she tried to defend herself. olivia and kio got quieter and watched situation.

"yeah, every influencer has over 30 people following  them with cameras everyday. it's about luck in that you know.. there are paparrazzis around whole town and who got lucky to catch celebrity got to interview them, and at that point there aren't 30 people waiting at one spot for sure.. don't try to defend yourself.." i talked back not letting her win this argument.

"laila- what is she talking about-" josh tried to speak but she interrupted him.

"you don't have proof!" she smiled with widened eyes.

"oh yeah, but your phone does.. turn it on.." i crossed my arms. i am not leaving until she delets that video for good.

"laila- wait.. when did you expose who's relationship and what is going on?" josh aksed confused. vinnie then stepped in walking calmly with his amrs crossed. "she send video of me and athena kissing to tea page and exposed our relationship to world.. and now she filmed this whole scene and i am sure she will post it or send it again, but besides that she seems to send message to someone and told all of those poeple that we'll be here.." he explained.

"why would you do that?" he raised his voice a little turning to laila.

"okay yes i exposed their relationship.. but i am not going to post it and no i didn't told anyone that we'll be here!"

"come on, if you are so sure in that.. prove it.. unlock phone and go to the last instagram dm's and last text.. and before that be a sweetheart and delete that video. it isn't going to be a gold treasure one day i am sure.." i said. people around were back to their dinners because we calmed and no one was yelling anymore. some of them left.

"why would i show you my texts? it's my thing who am i texting.." she sounded calm.

"so you were the one who told them!" i continued.

"i didn't say that!"

"yeah but your actions did. i said if you really didn't then turn on phone and show us." i had to make her do that. i needed proof.

"that's it this is over.." my brother quietly said, got up then went through door with his head down.

"look what you did!" laila shouted at me getting up.

"i? what i did? you are the one he doesn't have trust in! i didn't set up bunch of lies!" i defended.

"you're a bitch.." she took her jacket and ran out to downstairs. i was about to run to her but vinnie stopped me. "we are not here to make a scene please.. we'll deal with her later.." he was right. this is not time for drama or anything.

i turned to olivia and kio who were standing and watching us. i sighed. "olivia this isn't good time.. if you are planning on hating on me or something save it.. i really don't have energy after this night.."

"then we'll see each other next time" she went staright through door of balcony and then downstairs. my head got down with deep breath. vinnie's arm wrapped around me.

"i am sorry" kio apologized. i looked at him. "stop. it's not your fault. let's just go home.. wanna hang out at mine house? i am pretty sure laila isn't there anymore.." i offered and they agreed.

way back to the car was hard. i kept my head down and keep telling people that i am cold so i have hoodie on. josh left for a walk, so he'll be home lafer. olivia and laila were nowhere to see.

as soon as we got in car vinnie turned it on and drove us to my house.