22. plans and thoughts

"is it your phone or just mine?" he asked barely looking at me.

"i think it is and mine and yours." i answered and got up to turn on the lights in room.

when i turned around he was already looking at his phone.

"oh my God" he groaned and closed his eyes looking up at ceiling.

"what is it?" i asked and sat on the bed beside him unlocking my phone and checking notifications.

"your brothers girlfriend filmed when i came up to you and kissed you before few hours. and she send it to tiktokroom.. now everyone is going crazy" he explained.

"she did what?" i whispered-yelled. my notifications were tags and all requests for messages on instagram.

"i mean we were supposted to reveal it at one time but not on this way" he sounded bored. like he know we both are gonna get hate.

"don't worry it's just first few days. they are gonna get used to it." i tried to comfort him.

"yeah i know.."

"i can't sleep anymore" i said as i left my phone.

"me too" he agreed pulling away his phone.

"i'm kinda hungry" i added. he said he is too so we decided to head downstairs to take a snacks.

we got our phones and went to the door. i opened the door and laila was standing infornt of them.

"umm can i help you?" i asked her. vinnie was standing behind ma and looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"uh- no.. me and josh were watching movie in living room and i had to go to the bathroom but uh- i heard you guys talking and.. now when i say that i sound like stalker.. sorry guys" she apologized pulling her phone in pocket of her sweatpants.

"why did you send video of us kissing to the tiktokroom?" vinnie asked. he sounded like he was about to yell but he kept quiet.

"i- uh... don't.. have.. an.. explanation for that.. i just thought you already revealed it." she explained bot sounding convincable.

"well, if you follow me you would've known if i revealed my relationship." vinnie added. vinnie had the same thoughs as i did. she was lying and hiding something.

"laila?" josh called from downstairs not yelling much because it was almost midnight.

"sorry, i need to go down.." she left downstairs and left us watching her from doors of my room.

we looked at each other confused. she didn't even know to lie when she exposed us.

we get going down. a single word wasn't spoke between us since laila left. we were both caught up in the moment.

"hey" my brother greeted from couch and laila sitting beside him on her phone.

"hi" me and vinnie greeted back and went to kitchen. after few minutes we were sitting eating left overs of pizza before 2 hours.

"i miss the brownies" he smiled looking at me while eating.

i smiled back. "me too. we'll make them one more time. just wait 'till we get alone" we were sitting one beside other and facing the living room where josh and laila were.

she was on ber phone. not taking eyes off it. while josh was looking a little at tv and then back at her trying to get her attention off phone. but without success. as much as he tried to call ber she just shrugged and told him to wait.

both me and vinnie shared a looks.

"should we go on double date tomorrow with them. i feel like josh wants to spend time with her. we can leave earlier and leave them alone." i asked vinnie.

"yeah, we are gonna ask them when we head upstairs" he agreed with an idea. we finished eating and went into living room.

"hey josh, do you and laila want to go on double date with us tomorrow?" i asked with vinnie standing beside me and holding my hand looking at laila and josh.

"sure!" laila almost yelled of excitement. josh furrowed eyebrows at her and then looked at us again. "yeah, i'm down.. tomorrow at 7pm?" he asked.

"sounds great" vinnie replied and then pulled my hand with his. i laughed and we went upstairs holding hands.

JOSH'S POV:

"sounds great" vinnie replied and agreed with my offer for double date to be at 7pm. he dragged athena's hand slightly and she laughed running with him upstairs holding hands.

i like vinnie. i think he is really good for her. they have pretty stable relationship for now. i wish i can have that with laila. but she is always on her phone.

especially last 3 hours. her phone kept going off every little. but then suddenly stopped. i assume she turned her volume down. i was dying to know from what are notifications coming but i kept it cool.

i just wish she'll pay more attention tomorrow at our double date with vinnie and athena. she doesn't even realize that i want to give her world. she would've if she pays attenetion.

LAILA'S POV:

"hey josh, do you and laila want to go on double date with us tomorrow?" athena asked as she walked up in room with her and vinnie holding hands.

"yes!" i almost yelled. i know there will be a lot of paparrazzi and for sure hollywood fix. if i can make them go to the one restaurant i ask to go i can send message to some page and tell them that they'll be there tomorrow.

everything is setted up. i am gonna be famous for exposing famouse couple. yet i am girlfriend of athena's brother. not to meantion that she is most popular female racer. one more point for me.

then i am becoming closer and closer to vinnie. yeah i have crush on him not on josh. i mean he is vinnie hacker. and josh is just josh.

i've always wanted to be famous. and i knew josh's sister is athena. i was planing on flirting with him until i become his girlfriend. but it was too easy.

then on my mind was becoming best friend with athena then boom. i am famous. but this. this is even better. her boyfriend is vinnie hacker. he was the trophy i wanted after i become famous.

i wanted to get his attention. and it's going more than easy. i just need plan for her and vinnie to broke up. then i broke up with josh and there it is. who says dreams are hard to reach?

after my response josh looked at me with furrowed eyebrows probably thinking why am i so excited for that dinner.

"yeah i'm down.. tomorrow at 7pm?" josh turned himself back to them and asked.

"sounds great" vinnie replied pulling athena with him upstairs while she laughed. i put on fake smile watching them not to seem suspicious. the truth is.. i hated it. i am pretty good actor you see. i can do whatever i want to do and i'll be famous.

ATHENA'S POV:

me and vinnie went up and talked a little. don't know how but then again around 2am we got back to sleep in each others hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

sorry for not posting

anywayyy

how are you guys liking this story by far?

and again.. this isn't even started.. the real drama is coming

i am telling be ready

and thank you guys for 460+ readers!!!

i am really grateful for every single one of you!!